Masking is the art of isolating an element in an image from its background, and you can become the master of this with 1Training. This excellent Essential Skills for Designers - Masking will teach you to the vital skill of masking, which will drastically improve your skill set. Although masking is a simple concept, it can be difficult, but through clear instruction, and expert advice, you will be a master in no time. You will be taught by a professional, and will be given a whole host of insider knowledge to help you get ahead.
This Essential Skills for Designers - Masking course will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- Learn to perform non-destructive adjustments to a single image and batch apply them to any or all of your images
- Deliver images to your clients or your stock agency quickly and efficiently with customisable export options
- Take advantage of pre-sets to easily automate repetitive tasks and save favourite layouts by creating templates
- Save time with the ability to simultaneously import to multiple drives while re-naming and appending metadata and keywords
- Discover how to use the new sharpening tools and apply accurate capture sharpening without having to go to Photoshop or a 3rd party specialty tool
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Masking Techniques With Photoshop
- Masking Techniques With Illustrator
- Masking Techniques With Indesign
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one assignment.
- You will only need to pay £19 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator Essential Skills for Designers: Masking Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive both FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
- Job Seekers
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
- Graphic Designer
- Image Editor
- Marketing Professional
- Digital Media Assistant
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.