Discover how you can work less but still impressing your boss with remarkable results!
Do you work long hours? Do you get really involved in achieving your daily tasks but still missing deadlines? The early experience of the managers with whom we’ve worked on creating this online course proved that a scarce time management and the lack of a good clarity in planning and setting goals are the main reasons why most of us get exhausted at the end of the day and sometimes without accomplishing not even 10% of what we wanted to do.
The solution consists in a well-designed system that can help you finish your tasks in a shorter time and with less effort. We’ve called this system The Essential Skills for Assistant Managers and it’s the result of more than 10 years of working closely with experienced professionals from all the levels of management that shared their knowledge and revealed valuable insider secrets on how you can become amazingly effective.
Within this online course you will also discover how to work in a team and how to easily solve conflicts. The quality of your work will increase and you’ll get yourself remarked by your boss who will be more willing to promote you or to give you a raise. As an extra bonus, we’ve added the module on how to improve your negotiation skills, precisely for helping you negotiate better your raise or your promotion.
We all know that if we want to get different results than the ones we’ve got until now, we have to do something different.
So either you want to make yourself remarked by your boss through better results, be more effective with your time, get a raise or be promoted, all of these depend only on your decision to discover the benefits that The Essential Skills for Assistant Managers Course could bring you.
What makes the difference between promising employees and the mediocre ones is the willingness of self-improvement and the ability to take action in order to rise in their career. Enroll now and take the first step for your next promotion or raise!
You will know how to:
- Effectively organize your time applying the 9 golden rules of time management
- Set s.m.a.r.t. goals easily to achieve
- Make a correct planning in order to reach your goals without obstacles or delays
- Work as a team player and make your people work as a team
- Achieve the best results with your team according to each phase of its evolution
- Have the most effective team meetings and easily find brilliant ideas and solutions
- Easily discover the real reasons why people get into conflict and fix them up right from the beginning
- Ask the big question that helps you solve any conflict
- Use the right negotiation style depending on each situation
- Get prepared for each negotiation stage
- Use the 6 most effective negotiation techniques in order to get the most out of a negotiation
…and so much more
What do I get from this Management course?
- 105 course pages in a premium business magazine format that you can easily print
- 13 real life examples with extra knowledge from the most experienced professionals
- 11 high quality infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly
- 27 real cases practical applications with role playing for easily putting into practice everything you learn
- Feedback for every answer and option you choose on the real cases practical applications
- Full Guidance & Support
- Graduation Certificate downloadable as pdf and optionally the printed version
Module 1 - The Secrets of Management, Now Disclosed
1.1. What is management and what does a manager do in a company?
1.2. What are the qualities and skills of a successful manager
1.3. How to avoid the most common mistake that managers make
1.4. Discover what kind of manager you are or can be. Types of managers
1.5. What do you need for becoming one of the 5 types of effective managers
1.6. What are the 5 activities that the amazingly effective managers do
1.7. How managers think. The managers’ 3 mindsets
1.8. The 3 levels of management. Where are you now and where can you get?
1.9. Why are the first-line managers so important for the company
1.10. Who are the top managers and what do they do?
1.11. What makes you just a manager and what turns you into a true leader
Module 2 - The Key Activities a Manager Does: Organize, Plans, Sets Goals and Time Management
2.1. How to be the most efficient when you organize the activity and what to avoid
2.2. The 9 golden rules of time management that makes you an amazingly effective manager
2.3. How to set your goals to get a million dollars profit this year
2.4. MBO Method - How to set goals that can be always successfully achieved
2.5. How to make lists of goals easier to achieve
2.6. How to make a correct planning to reach your goals Without Obstacles or Delays
Module 3 - Teamwork Management and Communication
3.1. The best results are achieved by working as a team. Are you leading a group or a team?
3.2. The 5 essential ingredients of a successful team
3.3. What are the reasons why a team fails and how to avoid it
3.4. The 2 magic rules to help you choose your best team
3.5. In which situations can you bring new members in your team?
3.6. Why recommendations and interviews won’t work in real life and managers need to know that
3.7. How we introduce a new member into the team and why this is so important for the company
3.8. What are the major phases of a team and when we can get the best results
3.9. How to choose the most suitable persons and what role should you give them within a team
3.10. The major corporations’ method to have the most effective team meetings
3.11. How to find solutions and brilliant ideas together with your team
Module 4 - How to Discover and Solve Conflicts Easier
4.1. How to discover hidden conflicts and which are the invisible signs of a conflict
4.2. What are the 5 main reasons why people in a company get into conflicts
4.3. How to easily understand the 6 major types of conflicts
4.4. What are the styles of approaching conflicts and in what situations they work best
4.5. How it gets to conflicts between managers and employees and how to easily solve them
4.6. The Big Question that helps you solve any conflict
4.7. 3 Quick Ways to solve conflicts in efficient companies
4.8. How to use step by step mediation when we solve conflicts
4.9. The 3 essential conditions to make sure that a conflict is really solved
Module 5 - The Negotiation and What a Good Manager Needs to Know About It
5.1. When and in what situations we negotiate as managers
5.2. The 6 essential rules of a successful negotiation
5.3. What is your negotiation style and when it is appropriate to use it
5.4. The key stages of negotiation. How to be always prepared
5.5. How to earn the trust and respect of our negotiation partners
5.6. The essential key qualities of a negotiator
5.7. The most effective negotiation techniques that I have successfully used in practice
- High qualitycourses delivered in a premium business magazine format through engaging and captivating content.
- Instant access to up to date valuable knowledge from the industry leading experts that you can put into practice immediately.
- Clear and concise language, easy to understand regardless of the complexity of the topic.
- Real life case studies offering role play, seamlessly putting into practice everything you learn.
- Captivating infographics, illustrating key points that help you understand and remember quickly and easily.
- Relaxed course schedule - you are free to organize your time as you wish andyou can learn at your own pace 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- Stress-free assessment methods - you can repeat the course activities until you’re happy with the results.
- Amazing customer service and administrative support from the moment you enroll until you complete your courses.
- Certification - instantly download your graduation certificate as a pdf or get the official printed version.
- Accessible learning – for many of our courses you don’t need previous experience or certain qualifications to enroll.
- User friendly online learning platform – simple and easy to use for everyone.
- Great value for money - premium courses at the most affordable prices.
How long will it take to complete my course?
The course takes 12 weeks and every week we recommend you to spend 3 to 5 hours learning and participating in your course activities, any day and time that suits you best.
How will I be assessed?
You can take all our courses even without being assessed. You decide how much you are willing to engage in your course. However, if you want to receive a certificate of completion, you have to get a pass mark (minimum 5/D) as a result of your participation in the course activities.
After each module, you will participate in real case simulations and practical applications in order to apply what you’ve just learned to actual real life situations. You will receive feedback for every solution you propose.
At the end you will attempt the final assessment in order to finish the course. Because the practical applications are the most important part in the learning process, the final assessment questions are quite easy to answer and the final assessment is only an official requirement, not a stressful exam. You don’t have to pay anything for the assessment.
Full Guidance & Support
When you enroll in a course with BigMainStreet, you will have a Tutor who will watch over your course progress and will send you notifications by phone or email whenever it will be necessary.
Who is this course for?
This Essential Skills for Assistant Managers Course is for assistant managers, aspiring managers and everyone who want to rise in their career, get a raise or who simply need to organize their time better, to easily set achievable goals, work as a team player, negotiate and deal with conflicts better.
No prior knowledge is necessary.
Can I find a job easier by graduating this course?
By enrolling in this course, you will take part in a superior professional training program designed by specialists in their fields and you will get the practical knowledge that will definitely help you differentiate from other competitors when you will apply for a job or for a promotion.
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection.
This Essential Skills for Assistant Managers Course allows you to fulfill various roles, including:
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.