Add to basket or enquire
Looking to provide the highest standard of care? This course on Health and Safety in Care provides a comprehensive framework for understanding and implementing infection prevention and control protocols. Learn to recognise and respond to outbreaks of infection and minimise infection risks while supporting others to comply with legislative requirements.
Are you looking to enhance your knowledge and understanding of health and safety in care? With an estimated 38.8 million working days lost due to work-related ill health and non-fatal workplace injuries in the UK in 2019/20, it is clear that implementing effective health and safety protocols is essential for protecting the wellbeing of employees and vulnerable individuals.
- Understand the basic framework for health and safety
- Access information and guidance related to health and safety
- Identify responsibilities related to infection prevention and control
- Recognise and respond to outbreaks of infection
- Implement proportionate approaches to IPC
- Conduct infection risk assessments and minimise infection risks
This course is designed to provide care professionals with an in-depth understanding of health and safety protocols in the context of infection prevention and control. Participants will learn to identify and manage infection risks, recognise and respond to outbreaks, and support compliance with legislative requirements. The course covers the basic framework for health and safety, as well as providing guidance on implementing proportionate approaches to IPC.
The course is divided into seven modules, each of which covers a specific aspect of health and safety in care. Participants will learn about infection risk assessment, minimising infection risks, and supporting others to comply with legislative requirements.
If you are looking to enhance your knowledge of health and safety in care, this course is for you. Join other care professionals to learn about infection prevention and control, recognise outbreaks of infection, and implement proportionate approaches to IPC.
Upon completion of the course, learners can obtain a certificate as proof of their achievement. You can receive a £4.99 PDF Certificate sent via email, a £9.99 Printed Hardcopy Certificate for delivery in the UK, or a £19.99 Printed Hardcopy Certificate for international delivery. Each option depends on individual preferences and locations.
Who is this course for?
- Care professionals in residential or home care settings
- Healthcare assistants and support workers
- Registered nurses
- Allied health professionals
- Infection Prevention and Control Specialist (£27,000 - £40,000 per year)
- Health and Safety Manager (£35,000 - £50,000 per year)
- Registered Nurse (£24,000 - £40,000 per year)
- Care Home Manager (£23,000 - £42,000 per year)
- Healthcare Assistant (£15,000 - £22,000 per year)
- Support Worker (£15,000 - £20,000 per year)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.