Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Equality & Diversity in the workplace is a crucial topic in today's diverse and inclusive business environment. This course provides an in-depth exploration of the various aspects of equality and diversity and how they apply to the workplace, including legislation, diversity management, and unconscious bias.
The Equality & Diversity in Workplace course is designed for individuals seeking to understand and appreciate the importance of equality and diversity in the workplace. The course covers the current trends and developments in this area, providing a comprehensive overview of the laws and regulations governing workplace equality and diversity. Participants will learn about the impact of diversity on organizations, the benefits of creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and practical strategies for promoting and maintaining diversity in the workplace. The course is suitable for anyone working in human resources, management, or a related field, as well as for individuals who are passionate about promoting equality and diversity in the workplace.
This course will enable you to:
- Understand the UK laws governing equality and diversity.
- Discover how to include human rights and inclusivity in the workplace policy.
- Understand how to do an equity study on a work environment or infrastructure.
- Learn about the origins and triggers of disruptive prejudice.
- Learn how to instal positive affirmations that promote equity for all.
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Life Coaching Course
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
Module One: Understanding Diversity
- Understanding Diversity
Module Two: Understanding Stereotypes
- Understanding Stereotypes
Module Three: Breaking Down the Barriers
- Breaking Down the Barriers
Module Four: Verbal Communication Skills
- Verbal Communication Skills
Module Five: Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
Module Six: Being Proactive
- Being Proactive
Module Seven: Coping with Discrimination
- Coping with Discrimination
Module Eight: Dealing with Diversity Complaints as a Person
- Dealing with Diversity Complaints as a Person
Module Nine: Dealing with Diversity Complaints as a Manager
- Dealing with Diversity Complaints as a Manager
Module Ten: Dealing with Diversity Complaints as an Organization
- Dealing with Diversity Complaints as an Organization
Once you’ve successfully completed your Equality & Diversity in Workplace Level 3 course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their knowledge and skills in Equality and Diversity in the workplace, including managers, human resource professionals, employees, and anyone who wants to impact their workplace positively.
- Human resources executives
- Training officers
- Law Students
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this course.
Following the career opportunities below, you can pursue them after successfully completing the course:
- Equalities officer (£22,000 to £45,000 per year)
- Education welfare officer (£19,000 to £30,000 per year)
- Heritage officer (£18,500 to £48,000 per year)
- Public relations officer (£18,000 to £50,000 per year)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.