- Course type Online course
- Duration 9 Weeks, Part-time
- Qualification Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- Awarded by NCFE and Innovate Awarding
The topical content of this highly regarded FREE online Equality and Diversity qualification is applicable to every workplace and community, covering ways to help you counteract stereotyping, discrimination and prejudice.
- Learn more about cultural diversity and disability rights.
- Strengthen relationships with different cultures at work and within your community.
- Learn key management skills, including tackling discrimination in the workplace.
- Gain a qualification valued by UK employers to give your CV the edge in your job search!
Successful completion of this course leads to a nationally-accredited Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity. This is a Government funded nationally-accredited qualification – which means that if you are eligible you can study for free!
Benefits of studying with vision2learn
- It’s FREE for eligible learners.
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like.
- Gain a vocational qualification valued by UK employers.
- One-to-one support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course.
- Free additional online and telephone customer support.
All courses are subject to availability, so apply today to secure your place.
Who is it for?
People looking for a qualification to help them find a new job or enhance their performance in their current role, learn new skills to fulfil a personal learning goal, or experience the benefits of online learning.
Unit 1: Equality and diversity in society
- What is meant by ‘equality’ and ‘diversity’
- The effects of stereotyping, labelling, prejudice and discrimination
- Different characteristics that make people who they are.
Unit 2: Equality and diversity in the community
- The extent and value of diversity in a community
- Potential inequality that occurs in communities
- Support services and groups for equality and diversity.
Unit 3: Equality and diversity in the workplace
- The meaning of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Monitoring equality and diversity in the workplace
Protecting people’s rights in the workplace.
You will be eligible for FREE study with vision2learn if you:
- Are aged 19 or older.
- Currently live in England.
- Have been an EU resident for the past three years.
This qualification can aid career progression in a wide range of different sectors, including customer service, education, human resources, hospitality and many more.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials and you will have no contract with Reed.