The topical content of this highly regarded FREE online Equality and Diversity qualification is applicable to every workplace and community, covering ways to help you counteract stereotyping, discrimination and prejudice.
- Learn more about cultural diversity and disability rights.
- Strengthen relationships with different cultures at work and within your community.
- Learn key management skills, including tackling discrimination in the workplace.
- Gain a qualification valued by UK employers to give your CV the edge in your job search!
Successful completion of this course leads to a nationally-accredited Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity. This is a Government funded nationally-accredited qualification – which means that if you are eligible you can study for free!
Benefits of studying with vision2learn
- It’s FREE for eligible learners.
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like.
- Gain a vocational qualification valued by UK employers.
- One-to-one support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course.
- Free additional online and telephone customer support.
All courses are subject to availability, so apply today to secure your place.
Unit 1: Equality and diversity in society
- What is meant by ‘equality’ and ‘diversity’
- The effects of stereotyping, labelling, prejudice and discrimination
- Different characteristics that make people who they are.
Unit 2: Equality and diversity in the community
- The extent and value of diversity in a community
- Potential inequality that occurs in communities
- Support services and groups for equality and diversity.
Unit 3: Equality and diversity in the workplace
- The meaning of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Monitoring equality and diversity in the workplace
Protecting people’s rights in the workplace.
Who is this course for?
People looking for a qualification to help them find a new job or enhance their performance in their current role, learn new skills to fulfil a personal learning goal, or experience the benefits of online learning.
To be eligible for a free place you must be:
- 19 or over at the start of the current academic year 31st August
- resident of England only and not Northern Ireland
- UK or EU resident of three years or longer or outside of the EU be able to provide Visa Evidence
- Your employment status or prior level of qualification may affect your eligibility to study with some colleges.
- You are able to complete the course regardless if you are working or receiving benefits. If you receive benefits, you will be asked to provide evidence in the form a current award letter.
This qualification can aid career progression in a wide range of different sectors, including customer service, education, human resources, hospitality and many more.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.