Data Law Limited
Add to basket or enquire
This course will consider the differences between equal opportunities and diversity and the legislation and regulation behind them, including your responsibilities under SRA Regulation.
By explaining how stereotypes and prejudices can lead to discrimination, this course will encourage you to reflect on your own views and what responsibilities you have as an employee to ensure that you treat your colleagues and clients with respect.
What are the requirements?
- Watch 1 hour recorded webinar
- This course provides one CPD point
On completion of this course you will have a greater understanding of the following:
- What are Equal Opportunities & Diversity
- What is Equality?
- Equality Act 2010
- Protected Characteristics
- Types of Discrimination
- Direct Discrimination
- Indirect Discrimination
- Discrimination by Association
- Discrimination by Perception
- Assumptions, Stereotyping & Prejudice
- Cultural Awareness
- Individual Responsibilities
What is the target audience?
- SRA Regulatory and Compliance
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.