- Tutor is available to students
Every organisation has its own unique attitude and approach to environmental issues. However, they are all bound by the same national laws and legislation. No longer is the government willing to turn a blind eye to those who fail to meet their environmental obligations. From heavy penalties to PR crises to the very collapse of businesses of all sizes, the consequences of breaking environmental law can be disastrous. However, it’s not until you fully know and understand each of your obligations that you can realistically expect to fulfil them.
This exclusive tutorial has been designed for anyone looking to improve their knowledge of environmental law. Study the current environmental regulatory framework in the UK, along with environmental permits and exclusions/exceptions. Learn about climate change, energy efficiency and renewable energy, contaminated land and the consequences of failing to meet all legal obligations as a business.
- Outline the statutory regimes for the control of pollution
- Describe the main legal requirements for the managment of waste.
- Describe the main legal requirements for the managment of water.
- Environmental regulatory framework In The UK
- Environmental Permits
- Climate Change, Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Contaminated Land
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Brentwood Open Learning College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
- Candidates interested in science and environment
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs
- Environment professionals looking to maintain their CPD
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.