Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
☞☞ Our Aim Is Your Satisfaction! Offer Ends Soon; Hurry Up!! ☚☚
If you are concerned about the impact of waste and pollution on our environment and health? Do you want to learn about the latest research and solutions in environmental health? Then our Environmental Health course is perfect for you! With engaging Environmental Health course modules on topics like waste management, air and water pollution, and environmental sustainability, you'll gain the knowledge and skills to make a positive impact on our planet.
This Diploma in Environmental Health at QLS Level 4 course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPD to make your skill development and career progression related to Environmental Health substantial and easier than ever!
In our first module, you'll get an introduction to the fascinating field of environmental health and its importance for public health. From there, you'll dive deeper into topics like waste and pollutants, climate change and health, and recovering resources. With practical examples and case studies, you'll see how environmental health impacts our daily lives and the planet we call home. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid foundation in the principles and practices of environmental health.
After this Environmental Health course, you will be able to learn:
- Understand the importance of environmental health for public health.
- Analyse the causes and effects of waste and pollutants.
- Evaluate the impact of climate change on health.
- Develop strategies for recovering resources and managing waste.
- Examine the issue of food waste and its solutions.
- Assess the impact of plastic on the environment and health.
Why Prefer this Environmental Health Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CPDQS.
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery)
- Innovative and engaging content.
- Free assessments
- 24/7 tutor support.
Take a step toward a brighter future!
*** Course Curriculum ***
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Environmental Health course:
- Module 01: Intro to Environmental Health
- Module 02: Waste, Pollution, and Pollutants
- Module 03: Environment, Pollution, Climate Change, and Health
- Module 04: Recovering Resources and Managing Waste
- Module 05: Food Waste
- Module 06: Plastic
- Module 07: Air Pollution
- Module 08: Water
- Module 09: Environmental Sustainability
You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam.Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
After passing the Diploma in Environmental Health at QLS Level 4 exam, you will be able to request a certificate at an additional cost that has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Who is this course for?
This Environmental Health course is ideal for:
- Individuals are interested in environmental health issues and public health.
- Professionals in the environmental sector seek to enhance their knowledge.
- Anyone looking to make a positive impact on the environment and health.
You will not need any prior background or expertise to enrol in this Environmental Health course.
The job roles that could be taken in the Environmental Health career include:
- Environmental Health Officer: £31,050 Average salary
- Waste Management Officer: £27,853 Average salary
- Sustainability Consultant: £32,676 Average salary
- Environmental Scientist: £29,690 Average salary
- Pollution Control Officer: £28,135 Average salary
- Climate Change Analyst: £30,225 Average salary
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
CPDQS Accredited Certificate
Digital certificate - £10
Diploma in Environmental Health at QLS Level 4
Hard copy certificate - £99
Show off Your New Skills with a Certificate of Completion
After successfully completing the Diploma in Environmental Health at QLS Level 4, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 99 GBP inside the UK
- 109 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
CPDQS Accredited Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)