Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
☞☞ Buy Big. Save Big; Save: £403! Offer Ends Soon; Hurry Up!! ☚☚
Are you looking to improve your current abilities or make a career move? Our unique Environment Manager Course might help you get there! Expand your expertise with high-quality training - study the Environment Manager and get an expertly designed, great value training experience. Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the Environment Manager online training course.
This Diploma in Environment Manager Training at QLS Level 5 course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPD & IAO (with 150 CPD points) to make your skill development and career progression related to Environment Manager substantial and easier than ever!
This Environment Manager online training course is accredited by CPD & IAO with 150 CPD points for professional development. Students can expect to complete this Environment Manager training course in around 370 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our Environment Manager course.
The Environment Manager course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Environment Manager course, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of the comprehensive skill development and competency. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enroling on this course.
With this comprehensive course, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. The Environment Manager course provides students with an in-depth learning experience that they can work through at their own pace to enhance their professional development.
You'll get a Free Student ID card by enroling in this course. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards.
Enroling on the Environment Manager course will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the Environment Manager program.
Experts created the Environment Manager course to provide a rich and in-depth training experience for all students who enrol in it. Enrol in the course right now and you'll have immediate access to all of the Environment Manager course materials. Then, from any internet-enabled device, access the Environment Manager course materials and learn when it's convenient for you.
Start your learning journey straight away with this Environment Manager course and take a step toward a brighter future!
Why Prefer this Environment Manager Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CPD & IAO after completing this course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging content and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support
*** Course Curriculum ***
Here is the curriculum breakdown of Environment Manager course:
Module 01: Environment and Ecology
- Defining Ecosystem
- Environmental and Ecological Concerns
- Sustainable Development
Module 02: Environmental Issues
- Climate Change
- Ozone Depletion
- Acid Precipitation
- Water and Soil Degradation
- Air Pollution and Quality
- Hazardous Air Pollutant
- Indoor Air Pollution
- Habitat and Biodiversity Reduction
- Chemical Disposal and Use
Module 03: Environmental Planning
- Approaches to Environmental Management
- Planning Framework
- Plan - Strategy Formation
- Do - Strategy Implementation on Small Scale
- Check - Strategy Evaluation and Control
- Act - Strategy Implementation on Full Scale
Module 04: Environmental Management System
- Environmental Management
- ISO 14000s
- IS0 Standards
- Drivers for EMS Application
- Environmental Risk Minimisation
- Energy Efficiency
- Waste Minimisation
- Green Company Image
- Competitive Advantage
- Environmental Management Plan
- Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS)
Module 05: Ecosystem Management
- Ecosystem-Based Management
- Monitoring and Analysis
- Advantages of Ecosystem Approach
- Disadvantages of Ecosystem Approach
- Millennium Ecosystem Assessment
- Types of Eco-Audit
Module 06: Environmental Law and Policy
- EU Environmental Policy
- General Principles
- Basic Framework
- UK Regulatory Framework
- Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
- Environment Agency
- Local Authorities
- Environmental Legislation Register
- Benefits of Environmental Policy
Module 07: Improving Environmental Performance
- Environmental Improvement
- Energy and Utility Improvements
- Waste and Recycling Improvements
- Green Travel Improvements
- Roles and Responsibilities of EMS
- Environmental Manager
- Key Skills
Module 08: Environmental Management Audit
- Environmental Audit
- Internal Audit
- External Environmental Audit
- Aspects and impacts analysis
- Applicable Legislation
- Environmental Objectives and Targets
- Environmental Policy Statement
- Corporate Environmental Plan
- The ISO 14000 Auditing Standards
- Essential Features of an Audit
- The Audit Process
- Planning the Audit
- Conducting and Executing the Audit
- The Audit Report
Module 09: Situational Environmental Management
- Human Vulnerability
- Environmental Problems and Developing Countries
- Population Growth
- Environmental Problems and Transitional Countries
- Integrated Area Approaches
- Adaptive and Flexible Approaches
Module 10: Review and Performance
- PDCR Cycle
- Management Review
Module 11: Intro to Environmental Health
- Introduction to Environmental Health
- Six Codes of Environmental Health
- Benefits of Living Green
- Quality of life
Module 12: Waste, Pollution and Pollutants
- Pollution vs. Waste
- Types of Pollution
- Waste: Sources and Types
Module 13: Recovering Resources and Managing Waste
- Better Waste Collection and Recycling
- What Would Recycling Actions Include?
- Improved Waste Management
- Exploring New Ways to Ease the Environmental Impacts of Legacy Landfill Sites
- Making the Process for Achieving ‘End of Waste’ Easier for Businesses
- Addressing Information Barriers to the Use of Secondary Materials as Inputs
Module 14: Environmental Sustainability
- What is Environmental Sustainability?
- Why Environmental Sustainability?
- How Environmental Sustainability Works?
- Economic Growth and Environmental Sustainability
- Environmental Regulations
- The UK Environmental Sustainability Action Plan
- ESG and Environmental Sustainability
- Sustainable Clothing
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluating learners easier. After completing an online module, you will be given immediate access to a specially designed MCQ test. The results will be immediately analyzed, and the score will be shown for your review. The passing score for each test will be set at 60%.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the exams.
Who is this course for?
Is This Environment Manager Course Right for You?
Anyone interested in learning more about this subject should take this Environment Manager course. This Environment Manager will help you grasp the basic concepts as well as develop a thorough understanding of the subject.
All are welcome to take this Environment Manager course. There are no prerequisites for enrolment, and you can access the course materials from any location in the world.
The Environment Manager program does not require any prior knowledge; everyone may participate! This Environment Manager course is open to anyone who is interested in learning from anywhere in the world.
Every student must be over the age of 16 and have a passion for learning and literacy.
This 100% online course can be accessed from any internet-connected device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone. This Environment Manager course allows you to study at your own speed and grow a quality skillset.
After completing this Environment Manager Course, you are to start your career or begin the next phase of your career in this field. Our entire Environment Manager course will help you to gain a position of respect and dignity over your competitors. The certificate enhances your CV and helps you find work in the field concerned.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How to start this course. I don't see a link to start all the courses in my baskets.Answer:
Dear Abdulahi, Once you complete purchasing the courses, you will be given the course access details in your email.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hard copy certificate
Diploma in Environment Manager Training at QLS Level 5 can be purchased with the provider at an additional cost of £119.00Additional information:
After successfully completing the Diploma in Environment Manager Training at QLS Level 5, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 119 GBP inside the UK
- 129 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
CPD & IAO Accredited Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
CPD & IAO Accredited Certificate can be purchased with the provider at an additional cost of £10.00
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.