- Deepen their understanding of the course topic.
- Integrate the information across functions, and provides a set of tools for planning and monitoring the various functions and processes.
- Ensure progress in their organizations towards a common purpose.
- Communicate the knowledge of ERP to their colleagues in their organization.
- What is ERP?
- What does an ERP system do?
- Evolution of ERP systems.
- ERP Components:
Sales and Distribution.
- ERP implementation:
Key factors for successful implementation.
- ERP benefits.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.