Add to basket or enquire
70-685 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
Do you want to gain the expertise to support and maintain computer systems in an IT environment?
In today’s demanding and increasingly complex IT world achieving a certificate in Windows will help you reach your goals. It will prove to clients and employers that you have the required technical skills to do the job in the IT field.
The 70-685 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician course is designed for learners who face different types of troubleshooting tasks. These skills will enable you to work as an effective desktop support technician. The course will support learners who want the opportunity to explore troubleshooting issues in Windows 7.
The course content includes how to solve software failures and installation escalations, solve enterprise logon issues, network connectivity issues, hardware failure issues, enterprise wireless connectivity issues and enterprise storage security issues and software update issues.
We offer hundreds of practice questions, simulated certification exams and extensive study material. Our latest practice exam online can be your first step to gain Microsoft certification and help you pass the exam 100%.
We recommend that you review the exam preparation tutorial and familiarise yourself with the resources before scheduling the exam. In addition, you will be given an extra two to three months so that you can enjoy the flexibility of training and studying at your own pace.
The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised certificate following full completion of 70-685 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician course.
Key points of the course
- Learners can enjoy in-depth training by a Microsoft qualified instructor
- Repeat or rewind all your lectures
- This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it at your convenience 24/7
Learners will be expected to accomplish technical tasks such as the following.
- Identifying desktop application issues and resolving them
- Identifying networking issues
- Supporting mobile based users
- Identifying and resolving security issues
- Maintaining Windows 7 client
- The ability to resolve operating issues by email and telephone
- Module 01: Identifying Cause And Resolving Desktop Application Issues
- Module 02: Operating System Troubleshooting And Support
- Module 03: Networking With Windows 7
- Module 04: Configuring Security And Troubleshooting Issues
- Module 05: Supporting Mobile Users
- Module 06: Maintaining Hardware On Windows 7
- Module 07: Centralizing Configurations
- Module 08: User Login, Profiles And Access To Resources
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you will have unlimited access 24/7. You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course, and you can do it from anywhere, anytime.
The exam will measure your ability to accomplish technical tasks listed under learning outcomes. Microsoft has written out these categories and assigned a percentage to each one. The percentage represents the weight they carry within the exam.
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately.
Who is this course for?
- Students who have experience using applications involved with operating systems
- IT assistants who are familiar with working in an active directory domain environment
- Desktop assistants who want to gain more expertise in operating systems
- End-users who run Microsoft Windows 7 in a corporate environment
- Learners wanting to use the application in a corporate environment
The course is for end-users who work with Microsoft Windows 7 in an enterprise environment and those who are familiar using productivity applications in a corporate setting.
- Desktop support technician
- Deskside support specialist
- IT support specialist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How is this course available to do when the exam has been retired? If we take this will we be able to get a certificate?
Kindly note that The course is for end-users who work with Microsoft Windows 7 in an enterprise environment and those who are familiar using productivity applications in a corporate setting.At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi there, How much is the final assessment and how I could purchase it?
Dear Vili Thank you very much for your query. At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately from the relevant website.The offer ends tomorrow, so hurry up and get the discount as you will receive 24/7 access for 365 days. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.