Add to basket or enquire
If you want to design and develop enterprise applications using .NET Core as the development framework and learn about industry-wide best practices and guidelines, then this book is for you.
The book starts with a brief introduction to enterprise architecture, which will help you to understand what enterprise architecture is and what the key components are. It will then teach you about the types of patterns and the principles of software development, and explain the various aspects of distributed computing to keep your applications effective and scalable. These chapters act as a catalyst to start the practical implementation, and design and develop applications using different architectural approaches, such as layered architecture, service oriented architecture, microservices and cloud-specific solutions.
Gradually, you will learn about the different approaches and models of the Security framework and explore various authentication models and authorization techniques, such as social media-based authentication and safe storage using app secrets. By the end of the book, you will get to know the concepts and usage of the emerging fields, such as DevOps, BigData, architectural practices, and Artificial Intelligence.
What You Will Learn
- Grasp the important aspects and best practices of application lifecycle management
- Leverage the popular ALM tools, application insights, and their usage to monitor performance, testability, and optimization tools in an enterprise
- Explore various authentication models such as social media-based authentication, 2FA and OpenID Connect, learn authorization techniques
- Explore Azure with various solution approaches for Microservices and Serverless architecture along with Docker containers
- Gain knowledge about the recent market trends and practices and how they can be achieved with .NET Core and Microsoft tools and technologies
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.