Add to basket or enquire
In the midst of Florence Nightingale's revolutionary efforts in modern nursing, she staunchly believed in person-centred practice. This course, Ensuring Health Care Accountabilities and Protocol, takes you on a journey to explore the critical role of person-centred practice in shaping healthcare systems, ultimately improving patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- Understand and apply the principles, theories, and values of person-centred practice in healthcare.
- Develop and implement methodologies for achieving the best outcomes in person-centred practice.
- Assess personal well-being and outcomes in relation to person-centred practice in healthcare settings.
- Evaluate and respect personal preferences in the delivery of person-centred practice.
- Promote and uphold good practice, ensuring accountabilities within person-centred practice in healthcare.
- Learn the importance of healthcare protocols and the role of managers in promoting person-centred practice.
Embarking on this comprehensive course, you'll dive into the core elements of person-centred practice, connecting with its history and understanding its significance in the healthcare industry. As you work through the modules, you'll learn to appreciate the values and principles underpinning person-centred practice and how they impact decision-making, resource allocation, and the overall quality of healthcare services. By exploring the role of managers and the need for healthcare protocols, you'll be equipped to create supportive and effective environments for person-centred practice to thrive.
Furthermore, the course will guide you in developing methodologies and strategies to achieve optimal outcomes for patients and healthcare providers alike. you'll gain essential knowledge and skills to ensure accountabilities and adherence to protocol within the framework of person-centred practice.
Who is this course for?
- Healthcare professionals seeking to enhance their understanding and application of person-centred practice.
- Nursing students or recent graduates wanting to develop a strong foundation in person-centred practice.
- Healthcare managers aiming to improve their management of person-centred practice within their teams.
- Policy-makers and administrators looking to implement person-centred practice in healthcare policies and regulations.
- Caregivers and support workers keen to provide person-centred care to patients and clients.
- Registered Nurse: £24,000 - £37,000
- Healthcare Manager: £31,000 - £58,000
- Care Coordinator: £20,000 - £30,000
- Patient Advocate: £18,000 - £32,000
- Healthcare Policy Advisor: £35,000 - £60,000
- Quality Improvement Specialist: £28,000 - £50,000
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion - Digital certificate
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion - Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Inside the UK student have to pay an additional delivery fee of £10, whereas International students are required to pay an additional fee of £19.99 to receive a hard copy of the certificate delivered to their address.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.