Add to basket or enquire
It is said that teaching is the one profession that creates all other professions. This implies how significant the roles of teachers or other relevant professions are.
At One Education, we respect the teaching profession and thus offer courses on a wide range of topics while ensuring that we provide the best possible learning environment & experience.
Welcome to our English: Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar - CPD Certified Course! We guarantee that you will not be disappointed after enrolling in this CPD Accredited course. One of the largest independent CPD accreditation institutes in the world, CPD Certification Service (CPD UK), has accredited this course. Since 1996, they have been pioneering CPD quality standards, and they have accredited this course, so you are guaranteed the highest quality.
- Improve your spelling ability in just 20/30 hours!
- Gain an excellent understanding of English sentence structure and grammar rules
- Know when to use capitalisation, commas and colons
- Develop your understanding of verbs tenses, aspects and modal verbs
- Learn how to use plurals and apostrophes correctly
- Become an expert in structuring paragraphs and sentences
- Understand the difference between ‘their’, ‘there’ and “they’re”
- Deepen your understanding of nouns, verbs, adverbs, and pronouns
After completing all the modules, you can take part in the exam to assess your knowledge of what you have learned throughout the course.
Following are some of the benefits you will enjoy in this course:
- You will get an endorsed certificate.
- You will get access to course materials for a year.
- You will be able to complete the course at your own pace.
- You can get support from experienced tutors on working days.
So, what is taking you so long? Enrol in the English: Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar - CPD Certified Coursetoday to kickstart your successful career.
Do you know the difference between “their”, there” and “they’re”? Are you looking to gain the skills to construct perfect paragraphs, perfect your grammar and never make a spelling mistake ever again?
This English: Spelling, Punctuation and Grammar courseis designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of the English language. It teaches key areas of the basic principles of English, from sentence structure to verb usage, capitalisation and punctuation rules.
If you’re learning English as a second language or looking to start a carer teaching English in schools or as a private tutor, then this course is perfect for you. There are no particular entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
Brush up on your English language skills and wave goodbye to grammatical errors and spelling mistakes, with this comprehensive training course!
- Introduction to the Course
- Basics of Grammar
- The Basics of Sentences
- Structure of Sentence
- Punctuation and Capitalisation
- Common Mistakes and Ways to Improve
You will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test upon completing an online module. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
Who is this course for?
The English: Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar - CPD Certified training is ideal for highly motivated individuals or teams who want to enhance their professional skills and efficiently skilled employees.
There are no formal entry requirements for the course, with enrollment open to anyone!
Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to excel in your professional life with the help & guidance from our English: Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar - CPD Certified training.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £9
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £15
CPD Certification Service Accredited Certification
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.