Add to basket or enquire
Do you want to improve your career prospects in Health and Care? One Education brings a range of high-quality Health and Care courses that are ideal for you, whether you’re a beginner or aspire for higher roles in research, leadership, and education.
This English for Healthcare - CPD Certified Course is excellent for improving your knowledge, skill set and competencies in relevant areas of Health and Care.
Learning Outcomes of the English for Healthcare - CPD Certified Training:
- Understand basic vocabulary for the most common parts of the body
- Know the English terms for pieces of medical equipment
- Be confident using English medical acronyms and abbreviations
- Learn complex terminology for organs and biological systems in the body
- Perform therapy and treatment using English terminology only
- Improve interpersonal skills and communication techniques
- Become comfortable with interviewing patients and staff in English
- Attain the ability to communicate with those who are sensory impaired
The course is developed after thorough research and expertise from seasoned professionals. Having prior learning is extremely helpful if you aim to enter the Health and Care sector as a beginner.
This will be delivered exclusively through our online platform, where you completely control your learning experience. You can go through the modules and study materials at your own pace without any restrictions. And you’ll receive a recognised certificate as proof of your newly acquired or improved knowledge and skills.
Take a step towards reaching your true potential by enrolling in this English for Healthcare - CPD Certified Training!
If English is not your first language, but you are a skilled medical professional in the UK, don’t let language barriers hinder your progress and development. Enrol in our invaluable English for Healthcare course, and you’ll become fluent in all English terminology and words for a medical procedure. Each online module has been written by industry professionals and contains interactive exercises and routines to ensure that you reach your personal goal rapidly. By the time you pass the final assessment, your command of Healthcare language will be assured.
This all-inclusive English for Healthcare course comes complete with a guide to basic vocabulary for the human body and medical equipment. You’ll learn more complex terminology that refers to the components of biological areas such as the digestive system, respiratory system, and cardiovascular system. Ultimately, you will be trained in more advanced communication techniques as you diagnose a patient, update colleagues, or engage with children. Sign up today and secure your success in UK Healthcare.
Please note:This course only gives you the theoretical knowledge that you need to excel in this field. This English for Healthcare doesn’t entitle you to practise as a professional in this specific field.
- Module 01: Human Body Vocabulary with Pictures
- Module 02: Equipment, Instruments and Lab Tests
- Module 03: Acronyms and Abbreviation
- Module 04: Digestive System
- Module 05: Cardiovascular System
- Module 06: Blood and Immunity System
- Module 07: Respiratory System
- Module 08: Musculoskeletal System
- Module 09: Central Nervous System
- Module 10: Professional Communication and Behaviour
- Module 11: Interviewing Techniques
- Module 12: Adapting Communication to a Patient’s Ability to Understand
You will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test upon completing an online module. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
Who is this course for?
The English for Healthcare - CPD Certified training is ideal for highly motivated individuals or teams who want to enhance their professional skills and efficiently skilled employees.
There are no formal entry requirements for the course, with enrollment open to anyone!
Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to excel in your professional life with the help & guidance from our English for Healthcare - CPD Certified training.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £9
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £15
CPD Certification Service Accredited Certification
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.