English for Chinese Speakers – Level 1 Certificate
This price included 365 days course access period
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
- NUS card is available to purchase separately
If you’re considering working in the UK, or you hope to move to England, this English for Chinese Speakers course is for you! During this English for Chinese Speakers course you will learn how to speak basic English, including how to hold simple conversations, how to use the correct grammar, and how to use the correct word order. If you’ve always wanted to learn English this is the perfect opportunity! Lessons are explained in Chinese and English, and the course consists of excellent quizzes and tasks to get you speaking perfect English in no time!
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
What skills will I learn?
- Learn basic English words and phrases
- Understand how to use the correct grammar
- Learn English greetings and correct word order
Learn to hold basic conversations in English
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in English for Chinese Speakers.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- School Leavers
Learners must be over the age of 16 and will need a basic understanding of English, Maths, and ICT.
This course will not train you to perform a specific job role, but if you’re thinking of moving to England or working with an English company this course will help you to get there! Being able to speak English is a fundamental skill which will get you far, as many companies use English, so this course will teach you a very useful skill.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.