Churchill Square Training and Development
Add to basket or enquire
Dissimilarities between languages impede communication for employees who grew up speaking a language other than English. This can damage what would otherwise be productive relationships. This Distance Learning course will help fill gaps in communication skills though instruction and exercises. This course is written for people with intermediate competency in English as their second language. Clear intent and meaning while speaking, listening, reading and writing will be covered.
What Will Students Learn?
- acknowledge existing skills in the areas of Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing.
- recognise gaps in skills compared to workplace communication needs.
- understand cultural and workplace influences on communication and how to function within them.
- learn and practice effective skills for oral and written communication, including technical forms such as email and videoconferencing.
- develop an individual Action Plan for continued skill reinforcement and growth.
What Topics are Covered?
- Self-Awareness – Skills of Self and Others Marijuana
- Words and Positive Workplace Culture
- Productive Conversations
- Wordsmith’s Toolbox
- Putting Words to Work
- Individual Action Planning
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.