Add to basket or enquire
Are you are interested in sustainable energy technology? Then this Diploma in Energy course is ideal for you!
This course is intended to enhance your knowledge to make the world a better place by producing energy from sustainable resources. Besides, you’ll understand various alternative energy resources. You’ll be provided with a strong base and information on different types of sustainable energies that can be practised for the betterment of the environment.
Along with this Diploma in Energy, you will get 10 additional Career development courses, an original hardcopy certificate, a transcript and a student ID card which will allow you to get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
What other courses are included with this Energy Engineer and Consultant Diploma?
- Course 1: Emotional Intelligence and Human Behaviour
- Course 2: Mental Health and Working from Home
- Course 3: Effective Communication Skills
- Course 4: Leadership and Influencing Skills
- Course 5: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
- Course 6: Time Management
- Course 7: Office 365 Course
- Course 8: Microsoft Teams
- Course 9: Working from Home Essentials
- Course 10: Online Meeting Management
Provide a better future for our planet. Build up your career as an Energy Engineer.
This Energy Engineer Diploma course has been expertly designed to provide you with essential knowledge about every stage of the energy lifecycle. It will also provide invaluable insight into non-renewable energy and renewable energy options, as well as exploring the advantages and disadvantages of each option.
Grab this exciting opportunity and train for the job you want. Stand out from the crowd and kickstart your dream career.
Take this course anywhere and at any time. Don’t let your lifestyle limit your learning or your potential.
Diploma in Energy will provide you with the CPD qualifications that you’ll need to succeed.
Gain experience online and interact with experts. This can prove to be the perfect way to get noticed by a prospective employer and stand out from the crowd.
Diploma in Energy has been rated and reviewed highly by our learners and professionals alike. We have a passion for teaching, and it shows.
All of our courses have interactive online modules that allow studying to take place where and when you want it to.
The only thing you need to take Diploma in Energyis Wi-Fi and a screen. You’ll never be late for class again.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
Learning outcomes of Diploma in Energy:
- Learn about the benefits and types of renewable energy
- Understand the benefits and disadvantages of non-renewable energy
- Familiarise with common energy terms and units
- Broaden your knowledge of fuel cells, their structure and applications
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the role of energy technologies in sustainability
- Identify the differences between fossil fuels and renewable energy
- Deepen your knowledge of the following sustainable energy sources: solar, wind, ocean, and geothermal
- Discover opportunities to save energy and boost efficiency in energy engineering
Why choose Diploma in Energy? Count the ways that it can help you…
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, Transcript, student ID everything included in a one-time fee
- No need to worry about hidden charges
- CPD accredited qualifications will be sent directly to you
- One-on-one help assistance on every weekday
- Practical and honest assessments performed immediately
- Personal PDF certificate awarded on passing
- Original copies of your exam certificate and transcript sent the next working day
- Gain valuable and recognised experience without leaving your home
***Diploma in Energy***
Module 01: History of Energy Consumption
- History of energy consumption
- History of Oil consumption in the UK
Module 02: Non-Renewable Energy
- Natural Gas
- Other Non-renewable Energy Sources
Module 03: Basics of Sustainable Energy
- What is renewable energy?
- Benefits of renewable energy facilities
- Cost-effectiveness of renewable energy
- A quick refresher on energy terms and units
- Role of energy technologies in sustainability
Module 04: Fuel Cell
- Principle of Operation
- Types of Fuel Cells
Module 05: Solar Energy
- Solar dryers
- Principles of drying with the sun's warmth
- Different designs and constructions of solar driers
- Warming water with solar energy
- Electricity from the sun
Module 06: Wind Energy
- Wind generation
- History of wind energy applications
- Wind turbine classification
- Wind turbine controls
- Trends in wind turbine developments and wind power generation
- Basic physics behind wind power
- Design of a turbine
Module 07: Ocean Energy
- Tidal energy
- Marine current turbine
- Wave energy
- Types of OTEC technology
Module 08: Geothermal Energy
- What is geothermal energy?
- How does a conventional geothermal reservoir work?
- How does a geothermal power plant work?
- Geothermal Resources Potential
- Types of Geothermal Resource
- Geothermal Utilisation and Characteristics
Module 09: Application of Renewable Energy
- Onshore wind
- Minimise investment risk
- Offshore wind
- Marine energy
- Biomass electricity
- Priority actions:
- Biomass heat
Module 10: Being Environment-Friendly
- Eco-friendly house
- How to live the eco-friendly lifestyle
- How to become environmentally friendly in the construction industry
- Eco-friendly techniques during construction
How will I get my certificate?
At the end of the Diploma in Energy course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or after the course. After successfully completing the test you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificate as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £9)
- Hardcopy Certificate: Free (Previously it was £15)
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this Diploma in Energy. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Diploma in Energy is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this Diploma in Energy course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.