Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
***LIMITED TIME OFFER***
If you’re looking to kickstart a new career which will not only be exciting and worthwhile but will also help provide a better future for our planet, then why not enrol on the exclusive Energy Engineer Course today?
As an Energy Engineer, you will need to be knowledgeable about every stage of the energy lifecycle, as well as playing a key role in processing energy from a range of different sources, including renewable energy options. The Energy Engineer Course has been expertly designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in this role and build a solid career for yourself.
This Level 5 Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO (with 150 CPD points) to make your skill development and career progression related to Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant substantial and easier than ever!
Studying the Energy Engineer Course will enable you to gain complete knowledge of the history of energy consumption and oil consumption. It will also provide invaluable insight into non-renewable energy and renewable energy options, as well as exploring the advantages and disadvantages of each option.
Students can expect to complete this Energy Engineer Course in around 400 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our Energy Engineer Course.
The Energy Engineer Course is broken down into 10 in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Energy Engineer Course, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of comprehensive skill development and competency. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling on this Energy Engineer Course.
With this comprehensive Energy Engineer Course, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career as an Energy Engineer. The Energy Engineer Course provides students with an in-depth learning experience that they can work through at their own pace to enhance their professional development. The Energy Engineer Course covers everything you need in order to progress in your chosen career in the energy sector.
You'll get a Free Student ID card by enrolling in this course. This ID card entitles you to discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, and library cards.
Enrolling on the Energy Engineer Course will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the Energy Engineer Course program.
Key Topics to Be Covered by Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant
- The History of Energy Consumption & Oil Consumption
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Non-Renewable Energy
- An Overview of the Types of Non-Renewable Energy
- The Differences Between Fossil Fuels & Renewable Energy
- An Overview of Energy Terms and Units
- The Role of Energy Technologies in Sustainability
- Fuel Cells: Their Types and Applications
- An Introduction to Solar, Wind, Ocean & Geothermal Energy
Learning Outcomes of Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant
- Learn about the benefits and types of renewable energy
- Understand the benefits and disadvantages of non-renewable energy
- Familiarise with common energy terms and units
- Broaden your knowledge of fuel cells, their structure and applications
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the role of energy technologies in sustainability
- Identify the differences between fossil fuels and renewable energy
- Deepen your knowledge of the following sustainable energy sources: solar, wind, ocean, and geothermal
- Discover opportunities to save energy and boost efficiency in energy engineering
Skills You Will Gain
There are some skills you will get after completing this energy engineering for energy consultant course:
- Scientific and mathematical skills
- Analytical thinking
- Organisation and negotiation
- Written and verbal communication
- An understanding of the energy sector
As our attitudes have changed towards fossil fuels, the energy sector is focusing more and more on environmental factors when it comes to energy systems and cost-efficiency. Because energy is a valuable resource, the industry has evolved to maximise the generation of clean power, for a greener, more sustainable future.
The Energy Engineer course is designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of the role of energy technologies in sustainability, taking you through the different types of renewable and non-renewable energies. You will familiarise yourself with the skills and duties of an energy engineer, developing your understanding of the history and development of the energy sector.
Throughout the course, you will broaden your knowledge of the efficient use of energy, learning how to identify opportunities to save energy and maximise efficiency. Environmentally-friendly energy generation will be discussed in great detail, covering wind, solar, ocean and geothermal energy sources and their benefits.
Why Prefer this Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO after completing this Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant course
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Here is the Curriculum breakdown of the Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant course:
Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant Energy Module 01:
History of Energy Consumption
- History of energy consumption
- History of Oil consumption in the UK
Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant Module 02:
- Natural Gas
- Other Non-renewable Energy Sources
Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant Module 03:
Basics of Sustainable Energy
- What is renewable energy?
- Benefits of renewable energy facilities
- Cost-effectiveness of renewable energy
- A quick refresher on energy terms and units
- Role of energy technologies in sustainability
Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant Module 04:
- Principle of Operation
- Types of Fuel Cells
Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant Module 05:
- Solar dryers
- Principles of drying with the sun's warmth
- Different designs and constructions of solar driers
- Warming water with solar energy
- Electricity from the sun
Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant Module 06:
- Wind generation
- History of wind energy applications
- Wind turbine classification
- Wind turbine controls
- Trends in wind turbine developments and wind power generation
- Basic physics behind wind power
- Design of a turbine
Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant Module 07:
- Tidal energy
- Marine current turbine
- Wave energy
- Types of OTEC technology
Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant Module 08:
- What is geothermal energy?
- How does a conventional geothermal reservoir work?
- How does a geothermal power plant work?
- Geothermal Resources Potential
- Types of Geothermal Resource
- Geothermal Utilisation and Characteristics
Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant Module 09:
Application of Renewable Energy
- Onshore wind
- Minimise investment risk
- Offshore wind
- Marine energy
- Biomass electricity
- Priority actions:
- Biomass heat
Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant Module 10:
- Eco-friendly house
- How to live the eco-friendly lifestyle
- How to become environmentally friendly in the construction industry
- Eco-friendly techniques during construction
Once you have completed all the modules in the Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment. You will then receive instant results to let you know if you have successfully passed the Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant course.
You’ll also be provided with an assignment for further assessing your newly-gained knowledge & skills which is optional to submit.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 119 GBP inside the UK
- 129 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certification Accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO
Upon finishing the Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant course, you will receive an accredited certification that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
Is this Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant Course Right for You?
This comprehensive course is ideal for those who are looking to acquire the skills and knowledge to start a career in the energy sector, specifically in the field of engineering. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the Energy Engineer Course program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol on this Energy Engineer Course without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Browse this 100% online course from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study at your own pace and earn an industry-recognised qualification with this Energy Engineer Course.
The Energy Engineering for Energy Consultant Course is designed for anyone looking to kickstart a career in the energy sector, specifically within the field of engineering. The average annual salary for an Energy Engineer in the UK is £40,838. Professions in this field include:
- Energy Engineer
- Wind Energy Consultant
- Energy Analyst
- Energy & Sustainability Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
When and how to can I register and start this course?
Hi Cletus, You can purchase the course online from the website and the login details shall be sent to you in 24 hours. Thank you!This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.