Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
This Energy Engineer Course is the only guide you need for learning the essential topics thoroughly and acquire the necessary skills for a special discounted price. With only 7 hours of training towards your CPD-accredited certificate and course materials designed by industry experts, any of your dreams in professional life can be turned into a reality.
Our exclusive Energy Engineer Course follows an advanced curriculum with topics broken down into a total of 10 scaled-down modules for your ease of self-paced learning. These modules will assist you in grasping the basics and leading you to the steps of getting a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the Energy Engineer Course. The course materials designed by experts are easily accessible 24/7 by any of your smartphones, laptops, PCs, tablets etc. Our expert instructors are available on weekdays to listen to any of your queries via email and help you in achieving your goals.
Finally, you will receive a CPD-accredited certificate which will fast-track your career and showcase your expertise on this topic to excel in your professional life. This professional certification along with your in-depth understanding of the course materials will put you ahead in this sector as well as the relevant job market.
Key topics to be covered
- The History of Energy Consumption & Oil Consumption
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of Non-Renewable Energy
- An Overview of the Types of Non-Renewable Energy
- The Differences Between Fossil Fuels & Renewable Energy
- An Overview of Energy Terms and Units
- The Role of Energy Technologies in Sustainability
- Fuel Cells: Their Types and Applications
- An Introduction to Solar, Wind, Ocean & Geothermal Energy
- Learn about the benefits and types of renewable energy
- Understand the benefits and disadvantages of non-renewable energy
- Familiarise with common energy terms and units
- Broaden your knowledge of fuel cells, their structure and applications
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the role of energy technologies in sustainability
- Identify the differences between fossil fuels and renewable energy
- Deepen your knowledge of the following sustainable energy sources: solar, wind, ocean, and geothermal
- Discover opportunities to save energy and boost efficiency in energy engineering
As our attitudes have changed towards fossil fuels, the energy sector is focusing more and more on environmental factors when it comes to energy systems and cost-efficiency. Because energy is a valuable resource, the industry has evolved to maximise the generation of clean power, for a greener, more sustainable future.
The Energy Engineer course is designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of the role of energy technologies in sustainability, taking you through the different types of renewable and non-renewable energies. You will familiarise with the skills and duties of an energy engineer, developing your understanding of the history and development of the energy sector.
Throughout the course, you will broaden your knowledge of the efficient use of energy, learning how to identify opportunities to save energy and maximise efficiency. Environmentally-friendly energy generation will be discussed in great detail, covering wind, solar, ocean and geothermal energy sources and their benefits.
Skills you will gain
- Scientific & mathematical ability
- Analytical thinking
- Organisation & negotiation
- Written and verbal communication
- An understanding of the energy sector
Module 01: History of Energy Consumption
- History of energy consumption
- History of Oil consumption in the UK
Module 02: Non-Renewable Energy
- Natural Gas
- Other Non-renewable Energy Sources
Module 03: Basics of Sustainable Energy
- What is renewable energy?
- Benefits of renewable energy facilities
- Cost-effectiveness of renewable energy
- A quick refresher on energy terms and units
- Role of energy technologies in sustainability
Module 04: Fuel Cell
- Principle of Operation
- Types of Fuel Cells
Module 05: Solar Energy
- Solar dryers
- Principles of drying with the sun's warmth
- Different designs and constructions of solar driers
- Warming water with solar energy
- Electricity from the sun
Module 06: Wind Energy
- Wind generation
- History of wind energy applications
- Wind turbine classification
- Wind turbine controls
- Trends in wind turbine developments and wind power generation
- Basic physics behind wind power
- Design of a turbine
Module 07: Ocean Energy
- Tidal energy
- Marine current turbine
- Wave energy
- Types of OTEC technology
Module 08: Geothermal Energy
- What is geothermal energy?
- How does a conventional geothermal reservoir work?
- How does a geothermal power plant work?
- Geothermal Resources Potential
- Types of Geothermal Resource
- Geothermal Utilisation and Characteristics
Module 09: Application of Renewable Energy
- Onshore wind
- Minimise investment risk
- Offshore wind
- Marine energy
- Biomass electricity
- Priority actions:
- Biomass heat
Module 10: Being Environment-Friendly
- Eco-friendly house
- How to live the eco-friendly lifestyle
- How to become environmentally friendly in the construction industry
- Eco-friendly techniques during construction
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
Who is this course for?
Is this Energy Engineer Course right for you?
This comprehensive course is ideal for those who are looking to acquire the skills and knowledge to start a career in the energy sector, specifically in the field of engineering. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
The Energy Engineer Course is designed for anyone looking to kickstart a career in the energy sector, specifically within the field of engineering. The average annual salary for an Energy Engineer in the UK is £40,838. Professions in this field include:
- Energy Engineer
- Wind Energy Consultant
- Energy Analyst
- Energy & Sustainability Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.