Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This end of life care course is ideal for those looking to work in palliate care or a related healthcare profession. This end of life care course covers the role and responsibilities of the carer, equipping learners with the skills and knowledge to support individuals in vulnerable medical states through the final stages of life.
In this comprehensive training course, you will deepen your understanding of the process and patterns of dying, and the emotions and feelings of those going through the final stages of life. You will learn how to provide person-centred support to those in vulnerable medical states, developing a range of communication and customer service skills along the way.
This course will also take you through the support and aftercare process in detail, providing you with essential information on how to work in a team of other professionals involved in end of life care.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Support and care for elderly individuals through the final stages of life
- Fast track their career with an accredited qualification in End of Life Care
- Identify the different stages of old age and the process and patterns of dying
- Demonstrate an understanding of the common feelings and emotions of elderly people
- Understand care provision goals for end of life care and the different stages of support for service users
- Apply key transferable skills to a range of professions within the health care sector
Key Features of End of Life Care Course:
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited, quality CPD training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Course material developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
Module 1: End Of Life Care
In module one, we will deepen our knowledge of end of life care, the role of palliative carers and the duties involved in end of life care provision.
Module 2: Feelings And Emotions
In module two, we will learn about the common feelings and emotions of those in a vulnerable medical state and how to provide adequate mental health support to care service users.
Module 3: Patterns Of Dying
In module three, we will take a look at the dying process and the patterns and stages of dying and old age.
Module 4: The Dying Process
In module four, we will gain a deeper understanding of the stages of the dying process, taking a look at both physical and mental changes.
Module 5: Support And Aftercare
In module five, we will explore different approaches for providing support and aftercare, and how to reduce the pain and discomfort of vulnerable individuals under your care.
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
- Support Worker
- Palliative Care Assistant
- Care Home Assistant
- End of Life Coordinator
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.