Add to basket or enquire
Do you want to improve your career prospects in Health and Care? One Education brings a range of high-quality Health and Care courses that are ideal for you, whether you’re a beginner or aspire for higher roles in research, leadership, and education.
This End of Life Care Course - CPD Certified Course is excellent for improving your knowledge, skill set and competencies in relevant areas of Health and Care.
Learning Outcomes of the End of Life Care Course - CPD Certified Training:
- Become aware of the duties of a multidisciplinary care team
- Learn about strategies for care planning and individualised care routines
- Understand the physical and neurological conditions that can be terminal
- Discover how to provide appropriate quality care during end-of-life circumstances
- Gain an understanding of how to sustain communication during challenging periods
- Be comfortable with various spiritual and holistic belief systems
- Know what duties need to be performed for the deceased after they pass
- Gain knowledge of all legal aspects that need to be performed at this time
The course is developed after thorough research and expertise from seasoned professionals. Having prior learning is extremely helpful if you aim to enter the Health and Care sector as a beginner.
This will be delivered exclusively through our online platform, where you completely control your learning experience. You can go through the modules and study materials at your own pace without any restrictions. And you’ll receive a recognised certificate as proof of your newly acquired or improved knowledge and skills.
Take a step towards reaching your true potential by enrolling in this End of Life Care Course - CPD Certified Training!
Learn how to best support and care for terminally ill individuals with respect and understanding by taking our intuitive End of Life Care Course. The work of dedicated health and social care workers may find them interacting with those nearing the end of their natural lives due to advanced years, illnesses, or injuries. This responsibility can be challenging and daunting for those providing quality care for a vulnerable person during their last days. By undergoing this expert training, compiled with the aid of industry experts, you will be fully prepared and capable to provide sensitive, compassionate, and effective care during the most difficult of times.
This End of Life Care Course delivers a comprehensive guide for all the duties and considerations that are needed by carers. You will learn how to access the support and services of others during the caring period, alongside the strategies of advanced care planning and assessments. The types of neurological and physical illnesses that will be encountered are explained, as well as the communicative and spiritual belief issues that will need to be understood and allowed for. You will also be taught what legal and practical actions need to be taken after a person has passed on. This insightful and necessary course can be taken from any online device at any time and studied at a pace that will suit your needs and ability to absorb the tuition therein.
- Module 01: Introduction to End of Life Care
- Module 02: Availability of Services
- Module 03: Advance Care Planning
- Module 04: Goals of Care
- Module 05: Physical Illness
- Module 06: Neurological Illness
- Module 07: Quality Care at the End of Life
- Module 08: Communication During the End of Life
- Module 09: Palliative Care Holistic Assessment
- Module 10: Spiritual and Psychosocial Care
- Module 11: Care after Death
- Module 12: Further Support, Training and Development
- Module 13: Legal Aspects
You will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test upon completing an online module. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
Who is this course for?
The End of Life Care Course - CPD Certified training is ideal for highly motivated individuals or teams who want to enhance their professional skills and efficiently skilled employees.
There are no formal entry requirements for the course, with enrolment open to anyone!
Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to excel in your professional life with the help & guidance from our End of Life Care Course - CPD Certified training.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - £9
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - £15
CPD Certification Service Accredited Certification
- Hardcopy Certificate (within the UK): £15
- Hardcopy Certificate (international): £15 + £10 (postal charge) = £25
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.