Add to basket or enquire
Develop in-demand skills for a better future with a super-saver bundle deal for just £119 and instantly save £1580!
This Employment Law bundle includes 1 best selling Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed course with 5 additional course, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand professional skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol this Employment Law bundle.
This Employment Law bundle package includes:
- Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed UK Employment Law with endorsed certificate
- 5 additional courses —
- Virtual Interviewing for HR
- Certificate in HR Audit
- Crisis Communication for HR
- Supporting a Grieving Employee: A Manager’s Guide
- Resourcing and Managing Talent Course
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Employment Law bundle. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Employment Law bundle.
This premium online course titled Employment Law bundle ensures your professional development with Quality Licence Scheme. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this Employment Law bundle program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Employment Law bundle is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
Why People Enrol this Employment Law bundle From One Education:
- Receive an Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Employment Law bundle
- 5 additional courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- Learning materials of our Employment Law bundle contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Employment Law bundle content for a full year
- Complete the Employment Law bundle at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Employment Law bundle
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed UK Employment Law:
UK Employment Law - Module 01: Basics of Employment Law
- What is Employment Law
- Purpose the Law Serves
- Individuals the Law Covers
- The entity the Law Covers
UK Employment Law - Module 02: Legal Recruitment Process
- Recruitment & the Equality Act 2010
- Ways to Avoid Unlawful Discrimination in Recruitment
- Employers' Legal Duties
- Employees' Duties
- The Main Legal Issues
- Advertising for a Job
- Application Form
- Adjustments for Candidates with Disabilities
- Automated Decision-making
- Making an Offer of Employment
- Carrying out Checks on Potential Employees
- Restrictions on the Employment of Children and Young Persons
- Employers' Guide to Criminal Record Checks
UK Employment Law - Module 03: Employment Contracts
- Written Statement
- 2020’s Law Regarding Employment Contracts
- Type of Contracts
- Contents of Lawful Employment Contracts
- The Risk of Not Giving a Written Employment Contract on Day-one
UK Employment Law - Module 04: Employee Handbook
- Staff Handbooks
- A Written Statement by the Law
- Mandatory Information in a Statement
- Content of a Lawful Employee Handbook
- Related Written Policies Supporting Statutory Rights
UK Employment Law - Module 05: Disciplinary Procedure
- A Fair Disciplinary Procedure
- A Fair Investigation
- A Fair Disciplinary hearing
- A Fair Penalty
- Right of Appeal
- ACAS guidelines
UK Employment Law - Module 06: National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage
- The National Minimum Wage 2020
- Calculating the National Minimum Wage
- Pay Reference Period (PRP)
- On-call or standby time
- Keeping Record of the Working Hour
UK Employment Law - Module 07: Parental Right, Sick Pay & Pension Scheme
- Pregnant Employees' Rights
- Statutory Maternity Leave
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP)
- Statutory paternity Leave
- Statutory Paternity Pay (SMP)
- Statutory Adoption Pay and Leave
- Statutory Parental Bereavement Pay and Leave
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
UK Employment Law - Module 08: Discrimination in the Workplace
- Discrimination & Equality Act 2010
- Medical Condition Regarding Disability
- Disability Discrimination
- Failure to Make Reasonable Adjustments
- Areas of Reasonable Adjustments
- Sex Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
UK Employment Law - Module 09: Health & Safety at Work
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Role of Health & Safety Representative
- Smoking Law at Work
- Suspensions from Work for Medical Reasons
- Workplace Temperatures
UK Employment Law - Module 10:Dismissal, Grievances and Employment Tribunals
- Necessary Paperwork to Face Employment Tribunal Claim
- Types of Dismissal
- Grievance Procedure
- Employment Tribunal hearings
UK Employment Law - Module 11: Workplace Monitoring & Data Protection
- Data Protection principles
- Rights Under the Data Protection Act 2018
- Personal Data an Employer Can Keep about an Employee
- What an Employer Should Inform an Employee
How is the Employment Law bundle assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Employment Law bundle, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Note that, learners residing outside the UK has to pay a £10 postage charge.
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Employment Law bundle, you will also qualify for a Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
The Employment Law bundle training is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Employment Law bundle also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Employment Law bundle today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Employment Law bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Employment Law bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Employment Law bundle is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Employment Law bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.