Add to basket or enquire
If you want to gain a solid understanding of Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course designed by expert instructors.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant.
This premium online course titled Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant ensures your professional development with CPD accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification in just 14 hours.
With this Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
This Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several insightful modules to give you a proper understanding of Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant and allow you to accelerate your career.
Why People Enrol this Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant From One Education:
- Receive a CPD-accredited certificate upon successful completion of the Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course
- Learning materials of our Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course comprises of engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course content for a full year
- Complete the Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course
This masterclass Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant consists of the following modules:
**UK Employment Law**
Module 01: Basics of Employment Law
- What is Employment Law
- Purpose the Law Serves
- Individuals the Law Covers
- The entity the Law Covers
Module 02: Legal Recruitment Process
- Recruitment & the Equality Act 2010
- Ways to Avoid Unlawful Discrimination in Recruitment
- Employers' Legal Duties
- Employees' Duties
- The Main Legal Issues
- Advertising for a Job
- Application Form
- Adjustments for Candidates with Disabilities
- Automated Decision-making
- Making an Offer of Employment
- Carrying out Checks on Potential Employees
- Restrictions on the Employment of Children and Young Persons
- Employers' Guide to Criminal Record Checks
Module 03: Employment Contracts
- Written Statement
- 2020’s Law Regarding Employment Contracts
- Type of Contracts
- Contents of Lawful Employment Contracts
- The Risk of Not Giving a Written Employment Contract on Day-one
Module 04: Employee Handbook
- Staff Handbooks
- A Written Statement by the Law
- Mandatory Information in a Statement
- Content of a Lawful Employee Handbook
- Related Written Policies Supporting Statutory Rights
Module 05: Disciplinary Procedure
- A Fair Disciplinary Procedure
- A Fair Investigation
- A Fair Disciplinary hearing
- A Fair Penalty
- Right of Appeal
Module 06: National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage
- The National Minimum Wage 2020
- Calculating the National Minimum Wage
- Pay Reference Period (PRP)
- On-call or standby time
- Keeping Record of the Working Hour
Module 07: Parental Right, Sick Pay & Pension Scheme
- Pregnant Employees' Rights
- Statutory Maternity Leave
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP)
Module 08: Discrimination in the Workplace
- Discrimination & Equality Act 2010
- Medical Condition Regarding Disability
- Disability Discrimination
Module 09: Health & Safety at Work
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Role of Health & Safety Representative
- Smoking Law at Work
Module 10:Dismissal, Grievances and Employment Tribunals
- Necessary Paperwork to Face Employment Tribunal Claim
- Types of Dismissal
- Grievance Procedure
Module 11: Workplace Monitoring & Data Protection
- Data Protection principles
- Rights Under the Data Protection Act 2018
- Personal Data an Employer Can Keep about an Employee
**Recruitment Consultant Diploma**
Module 1 - Introduction to Recruitment: Importance and Implications
- What is Recruitment?
- Importance of hiring the right employees
- Negative effects of not being able to find the right candidates
Module 2 - An Overview of the Recruitment Industry
- Brief Overview of the Inception of the Recruitment Industry
- The UK Recruitment Industry
- Industry Suppliers
Module 3 – The UK Recruitment Legislation
- Requirement of license
- Recruitment agency regulations
Module 4 - Sales and Selling in the Recruitment Industry
- Why recruiters need sales techniques
- How do sales and selling concepts work for the recruitment industry?
Module 5 - The Recruitment Process
- Recruitment Process
- What is the need for a recruitment process and what it involves
Module 6 - Key Performance Indicators for the Recruitment Industry
- Key Performance Indicator
- Why Key Performance Indicators are Important to Success
Module 7 - Candidate Attraction for Recruitment
- Definition of candidate attraction
- Resourcing from your in-house database
- Job fairs
Module 8 - Candidate Management
- Candidate management
- The Components of recruiter’s brand
Module 9 - Candidate Interview Processes
- The objectives of an interview
- Preparing for and conducting an interview
Module 10 - Client Acquisition
- Understanding the importance of client acquisition
- The power in communication
Module 11 - Client Strategy in the Recruitment Sector
- Client Strategy
- Considerations for Planning Client Strategy
- Understanding the need for client strategy
Module 12 - Client Management
- How to manage clients assertively
- Ways to be assertive
- Managing client meetings
Module 13 - Steps to Starting and Running a Successful Recruiting Service
- Recruitment sectors
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above in order to pass. After successfully passing the Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate.
Once you have passed the Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course exam, you will be eligible to apply for a CPD certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
The Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Employment Law & Recruitment Consultant course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.