Add to basket or enquire
As a concerned citizen or job seeker, you should be familiar with employment law. This will equip you to deal with unexpected and unusual events if they arise.
This course is designed to provide an overview of the legal principles and regulations that govern the employment relationship. The course covers the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under federal and state laws, including discrimination, harassment, wage and hour laws, and safety regulations. It also covers the legal aspects of hiring, firing, and managing employees, including using contracts, non-compete agreements, and employee handbooks.
You will also learn about the key issues and trends in employment law, such as the gig economy, remote work, and the impact of technology on the employment relationship. The course also includes interactive quizzes and case studies to help you test your understanding and apply your knowledge to real-world scenarios.
This Bundle consists the following professional career oriented courses:
- Course 01: Employment Law
- Course 02: Contract Law
- Course 03: HR Management
- Course 04: UK Employment Law & Legal Recruitment Process
- ➽ Course 01: Time Management
- ➽ Course 02: Decision Making and Critical Thinking
By the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of the legal principles and regulations that govern employment relationships and the ability to apply them to real-world scenarios. The course is self-paced and flexible, and you will have lifetime access to the course content, so you can refer back to it as needed.
This course is going to prepare you for the following:
- Gaining a comprehensive grasp of UK employment law
- Learning about immigration requirements, contractual conditions, employee rights, and the job termination procedure
- Knowing how the legislation in the United Kingdom benefits and governs both companies and employees
- Learning about the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act, the Discrimination Law, and the Equality Act 2010
- Major parts of legislation, business transfer principles, collective rights, and more
- Investigating the 2018 UK Corporate Governance Code as well as the Legal Professional Privilege Update
Why Choose Our Course?
- Step-by-step lessons
- One-to-one assistance
- Innovative exams to test your knowledge after the course
- 24/7 customer support
- Lifetime access
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID are all included in the price
The New Manager Bundle has been prepared by focusing largely on career readiness.
- Legal Recruitment Process
- Employment Contracts
- Employee Handbook
- Disciplinary Procedure
- National Minimum Wage & National Living Wage
- Parental Right, Sick Pay & Pension Scheme
- Discrimination in the Workplace
- Health & Safety at Work:
- Dismissal, Grievances and Employment Tribunals
- Workplace Monitoring & Data Protection
---------and 5 More Premium Courses--------
Who is this course for?
You do not need any prior credentials or experience to apply for this UK Employment Law & Legal Recruitment Process. You may just enrol and begin studying.
This Employment Law Course was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones.
- Legal Executive (£17,000 to £60,000)
- Solicitor (£25,000 to £100,000)
- Company Secretary (£30,000 to £78,000)
- Court Legal Adviser (£21,000 to £41,000)
- Immigration Adviser (Non-Government) (£22,000 to £40,000)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.