Staff Training Solutions
Add to basket or enquire
Employee Accountability Level 1 Course
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement.
Organizations who promote accountability are more successful and more productive. In this Employee Accountability course, you will learn about what accountability is how to promote it in your organization, and how to become more accountable to yourself and others.
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Endorsed certificate from a registered awarding body can be claimed on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
What Will Students Learn?
- Understand what accountability is and what events in history have shaped our view of it
- Identify the requirements for personal and corporate accountability
- Apply the cycle of accountability and the fundamental elements required to build an accountable organization
- Describe what individuals must do to become accountable
- Build skills required for accountability, including goal setting, giving and receiving feedback, and delegation
- Pinpoint ways to build ownership in your organization
- Isolate areas for further self-improvement
Introduction to Accountability and Accountable Organization
The unit 1 covers the following topics:
- Defining Accountability
- Creating an Accountable Organization
- The Accountability Cycle
- Ways to Increase Accountability
Skills Required for Accountability Process
The unit 2 covers the following topics:
- Setting Goals and Expectations
- Understanding Delegation
- Monitoring Delegation
- The Importance of Monitoring
- The Ingredients of Good Feedback
- Identifying Learning Opportunities
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Staff Training Solutions you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
There is no particular entry requirement. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience. Students of all age and academic background can enrol on this course.
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement
At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £35 accreditation fee.There are £9 postal charges for the UK students and £15 for the non UK students.
Certificate of Completion from STS
Certificate of Completion from STS (soft copy) can be claimed for £10. If you need hard copy of this certificate you will pay £25 + postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.