Global Management Academy Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Emotional intelligence is widely regarded as a vital dimension of effective leadership, and increasingly seen as essential selection criteria in the appointment of managers in all types of industry.
Leaders with high levels of emotional intelligence have an advantage over their less well-equipped counterparts. EI can help you to develop empathy and understanding about other people and this is crucial to the ability to inspire, influence, motivate, and persuade them in a management or leadership role. In this course, we explore the key elements of emotional intelligence, and look at Daniel Goleman’s six leadership styles, and how you can use emotional intelligence in applying these different styles to your work situations.
This course will give you the tools you need to be an emotionally intelligent leader in your workplace, and apply this knowledge and techniques to improving the effectiveness of your organization.
The content of this course includes:
- Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- Why EI is so important for Leaders
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Models of Emotional Intelligence
- The 4 elements of emotional intelligence
- Developing Self-Awareness
- Developing Self-Management
- Developing Social Awareness
- Improving your Relationship Management
- Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Style
- Developing your Leadership Styles
- Emotional Intelligence and your Team
- Helping your team develop their emotional intelligence
- Planning to grow your emotional EQ.
Online courses at Global Management Academy are IPad, Android and Mobile Phone Compatible, and comprise:
- Online presentations
- Online quizzes
- Online videos
- Downloadable learning manual / workbooks / templates/ articles (manuals contain between 60 and 100 pages)
- Continuous Tutor support throughout the course
Who is this course for?
Middle and Senior Managers
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Any certificate at the end of this course? if so will i have to pay for the certificate or is covered in the fee
Hi Joseph: You can down and your certificate on completion of the course. Thank you. James Director of StudiesThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.