Learn to "bouncing back" from difficult experiences and improve your communication and resilience with the Emotional Intelligence and Resilience Diploma course.
Resilience refers to the mental ability to recover quickly from any difficult situation. It is the process of adapting well in the face of adversity, trauma, tragedy, threats or significant sources of stress — such as family and relationship problems, serious health problems or workplace and financial stressors.
Emotionally intelligent people can capable to identify, manage and harness their own emotions and those of other people. On the other hands, resilient people have the capacity to adapt and recover within an ever-changing environment or a very tough situation. The amalgamation of these two skills will equip you with the psychological and mental strength to cope with the stresses and strains of modern life and modern workplaces.
The course helps you to understand and control your emotion. The effect that your emotion plays in your daily activity will be discussed in the course. You will also understand the effect of emotion on your team and performance. The course guides you to strengthen your resilience in different situations by adopting coping mechanisms which ultimately leads you to perform better.
By the end of the course, you will be able to develop the skills of emotional intelligence and resilience and learn to manage your own feelings and emotions more politely.
Emotional Intelligence is one of the key areas that enhance business success in Sales, Leadership, Finance, Health and other sectors. Both emotional intelligence and resilience are mandatory for the people who are working in a challenging and competitive environment.
The course provides an in-depth discussion on at what Emotional Intelligence means, and how small changes to your attitudes and behaviours can bring positive outcomes. You will also learn how to be resilient and cope with the difficult situation and go forward for your future work.
Shortly, the course equipped you to deal with the emotional challenges of the workplace and personal life.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
What will you Learn?:
- Know what does it means by emotional intelligence and why and how does it work.
- Understand your emotion, and feeling, the reasons behind the emotion and the level or intensity of the emotion.
- Perceive your emotion in business.
- Identify different emotions at work so that you can deal effectively with the emotion.
- Know what does it means to be resilient.
- Explore the methods to develop personal resilience and to help others to be resilient.
- You will be able to analyze the habits that you create when you cannot deal effectively you’re your emotional triggers, agitators or stressors or the stimulus that causes your stress.
- Realize the concept of emotional competence and know how to develop the emotional competence.
- Master the strategies for avoiding burnout.
- Know how to deal with others emotions, reactions, and communication.
- Learn how to work with the survivors of trauma.
- Understand the impact of personal emotional wellbeing or emotion intelligence and resilience on the survivors of trauma.
- Get insight into the concepts of spirituality and values.
- Emotional Competence Promo
- Introductory Video
Lesson One: Understanding emotion
- Lesson 1-1
- Lesson 1-2
- Lesson 1-3
Lesson Two: Understanding emotional competence
- Lesson 2-1
- Lesson 2-2
- Lesson 2-3
Lesson Three: Avoiding burnout
- Lesson 3-1
- Lesson 3-2
- Lesson 3-3
Lesson Four: Developing emotional competence
- Lesson 4-1
- Lesson 4-2
- Lesson 4-3
Lesson Five: Spirituality and values
- Lesson 5-1
- Lesson 5-2
- Lesson 5-3
Lesson Six: Conclusion
- Lesson 6-1
- Lesson 6-2
- Lesson 6-3
- Concluding video
Assessment and Certification
The course is assessed online with a multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed or not. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of Emotional Intelligence and Resilience Diploma. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost and sent by email.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.