The Animal Care
Add to basket or enquire
[Updated 2023- Special Deal of the Week]
Feel confident administering Pet First Aid and dealing with an emergency situation by enrolling in the Pet First Aid today! Learn about common Pet First Aid emergencies and how to deal with a number of pet first aid incidents.
This course has been expertly designed to provide pet owners with the life-saving knowledge and skills they need to keep their pets safe, happy, and healthy.
FREE Course: Dog Behaviour Course
Learning Outcomes of Pet First Aid:
- Learn about to provide life-saving pet first aid
- Know how to perform CPR on your pets
- Gain insight into the equipment you need in your pet first aid kit
- Learn how to treat common injuries such as burns, wounds, bites, and stings
- Understand how to treat a poisoned animal and learn about the common causes of pet poisoning
- Learn how to treat animals who are in shock, have heat stroke or hypothermia
Register on the Pet First Aid now and learn everything you need to know to deal with emergency.
Key Features :
- Immersive course materials (i.e. videos, presentations and explanatory figures.)
- Comprehensive course design
- On-demand learning support 24/7
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- Instant certification on course completion
- CPD accreditation
- Course content developed by “Industry Experts/Professionals”
Keep your pets safe with our Special "Pet Care & Safety" guide. Get this as a Complimentary Gift with this Course
Our comprehensive Pet First Aid is designed to give our learners the best possible learning experience. We’ve broken up our Pet First Aid into 16 bite sized modules. To achieve certifiable pet first aid skills there is no better place than The Animal Care.
*** Course Curriculum***
- Collapse & Unconsciousness
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Chocking & Drowning
- Heat Stroke & Hypothermia
- Burns & Scalds
- Bites & Stings
- Common Emergencies
- Managing a First Aid Scenario
- Pet First Aid Kit
After completing all the modules in this course, students will have to complete a multiple-choice question exam. Students will also be given a chance to complete a mock exam before their final exam, so they know what to expect from the assessment process.
Ourcourse is fully accredited. Rest assured with our accredited courses because we strive to provide up-to-date skills and knowledge to help you become more competent and effective in your field of interest.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Pet First Aid course, you can obtain the Digital (PDF) Certificate for only £4.99. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post for only £9.99 (FREE POSTAGE). However, if you order both PDF and Hardcopy Certificate, you get a discounted price of £13.99 only. With these affordable pricing on certificates, we’re also offering the PDF Transcript for £2.99 and Hardcopy Transcript for £7.99. And if you order PDF and Hardcopy Transcript together, you will be eligible to get both for £9.99 only.
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field. Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for pet owners who want to know pet first aid, avoid costly vet bills, and know what to do in an emergency.
This course is perfect for:
- Pet owners seeking to protect their beloved animals
- Pet caregivers and sitters
- Animal shelter and rescue volunteers
- Anyone passionate about animal welfare
The Pet First Aid can be accessed from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones. Access this Course course from anywhere in the world and work through the content at a pace that suits you.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, and it is open to everyone.
Take your career to the next level after completing the course. Explore job such as:
- Pet sitting: £10.30/ hour
- Pet grooming: £9.77/ hour
- Veterinary nursing: £22,5K/ year
- Animal rescue: £20K per year
- Animal welfare: £25K per year
- Animal care technician: £23K per year
- Dog walker: £30K per year
- Kennel attendant: £20K per year
- Animal trainer: £40K per year
- Pet first aid instructor: £25K per year
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included