Training for Security
Add to basket or enquire
The Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF) meets The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 in respect of First Aid at Work. It is aimed at individuals who intend to develop and gain formal recognition of their knowledge, understanding and skills of first aid at work. The course duration is one day only. As all employers are required by law to have first aid provision for their employees, this qualification is appropriate for all individuals working or intending to work at any organisational level.
- EMergency first aid at work Brochure - download
Content covered on the Emergency First Aid at Work course will be:
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Assessing an incident.
- Providing first aid to an unresponsive casualty
- Providing first aid to a casualty that is choking
- Providing first aid to a casualty with external bleeding
- Providing first aid to a casualty who is in shock
- Providing first aid to a casualty with minor injuries
Who is this course for?
As all employers are required by law to have first aid provision for their employees, this qualification is appropriate for all individuals working or intending to work at any organisational level. It is also recommended for individuals looking to get into the security industry as this meets the requirements of the SIA.
There are no formal entry requirements. However, learners should be able to work at level 2 or above. They must be proficient in the use of English Language and physically capable of completing the practical activities involved.
Health and Safety Officer
Health and Safety Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.