Elite Personnel Training
Add to basket or enquire
Our one -on-one tutor led e-learning courses are packed with all the information needed to meet all statutory training requirements and remain compliant. Live pictures, animated graphics and the personality of the present form part of a very effective virtual learning environment.
Accredited by leading industry sector bodies.
Our training courses cover:
- Health and Safety Training
- Fire Safety Training
- Health and Social Care Training
- Food Safety Training
- Business Skills Training
And with over 65 courses to choose from you are sure to find a course to meet your needs with Elite Personnel Training.
At Elite Personnel Training our online refresher emergency first aid at work course will highlight some of the common situations which you may come across at work and how best to deal with them.
In our everyday lives there are not many people who come across blood, gore and broken bones in their job our emergency first aid course is designed so that if you come across a situation where somebody needs help be able to assess the situation no matter how serious and take actions to help, even if that is to simply provide accurate information to the emergency services or of course first aid can be as simple as simply applying a plaster on a small cut.
- What is First Aid?
- Barriers, ABCDs and the recovery position
- CPR and AEDs
- Spinal Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Managing an Incident & Record Keeping
- Burns & Scalds
- Electric Shock
- Eye Injuries
- Anaphylaxis and Diabetes
- Heart Attack & Stroke
The Emergency First Aid at Work - Online Annual refresher Training course is approved by The International Institute of Risk & Safety Management IIRSM.
Duration 150 mins*
*The course duration is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions. Learners full name and valid email address are required to register for this online course, please allow 48 hrs for delivery via email of your login details. All prices shown are excluding VAT.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who holds an Emergency First Aid Certificate and is willing to do the annual refresher course.
- People who provide support to fully qualified First Aiders.
- People wishing to develop the skills, knowledge and understanding to enable them to act appropriately when an emergency happens or someone is ill or injured in the workplace.
This course does not required a previous qualification.
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.