Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) Level 2 – CPD Accredited – Online Training Course - Health & Safety Compliant Emergency First Aid E-Learning Course
Welcome to LearnPac’s online emergency first aid at work training course. This first aid elearning course was developed to meet the required learning outcomes in line with the current Care Quality Commission (CQC) recommendations for health care and social care providers, and the Skills for Care learning outcomes.
Study method - Online, self-paced ( 1 to 2 study hours)
Course format - Online (24/7 access), modular
Course Duration - Part-time (1 year access)
Qualification - Certificate of completion
Course Delivery – via desktop PC/MAC, laptops, tablets or smart phones
Awarded Body – CPD Certification Service
- Once you have registered you will receive your login details within a few minutes
- You will then be able to reset your password, log in and take your selected online course(s)
- Let us know what you think of your online course, leave us a review!
How am I assessed and certified for this first aid online course?
At the end of this emergency first aid at work e-learning course, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that is valid for one year.
What are the aims of this online first aid e-learning courses?
The aims of this online first aid course is to:
- To provide the learner with a clear understanding of the legislation regarding emergency first aid at work
- Provide the learner with a full understanding of the current first aid protocols for health and social care workers at work
- To provide essential first aid online resources in an engaging and meaningful way
- To provide a FREE blended learning environment that is available to all individuals and organisations
*This introductory emergency first aid course provides adequate e-learning materials as recommended by UK regulators.
What are the objectives of this first aid at work online courses?
The objectives of this online emergency first aid training course are to:
- Provide essential training resources in a meaningful and engaging way
- Additional e-learning materials that can be used as quick references during the courses and in the workplace
- End of course knowledge assessments that will generate a FREE CPD certificate
- FREE blended learning environment for individuals and organisations
What is covered in this emergency first aid at work online course training course?
This online first aid at work training course covers the following:
- The role of the first aider
- First aid kits
- Surveying the scene
- The primary survey
- Using an AED
- Unconcious casualty
- Recovery position
- Blood loss
- Minor injuries
- Major injuries
- Online learning resources
Why choose LearnPac Systems’ first aid e-learning courses?
The benefits of using LearnPac Systems’ online emergency first aid at work training in the workplace include:
- It is a National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner
- free blended learning environment for individuals and meeting UK compliance requirements
- An approved UK training centre
- Over 1000 online CPD courses
- Internationally recognized CPD certificates
- SCORM compliant e-Learning courses
- TIN CAN compliant e-Learning courses
- organizations to support existing training
- competitively priced online training courses
- immediate access to online learning materials
- minimize travel costs and man hour costs of classroom training
- minimize hours and days spent away in classroom training
- download or print CPD certificates on completion
- UK accredited e-learning provider
- Ofqual accredited qualifications
- Free blended learning environment to support existing training
- Substantial cost reductions (no travel fees & other expenses)
- Embrace the benefits of eLearning for healthcare providers
- Online training only takes as long as the learners needs
- Low carbon footprint through e learning
- Repository of online learning materials and assessment
- Fully qualified and experienced trainers, instructors and assessors
- Subject matter experts and content developers
- Convert your existing classroom courses to e-learning courses
- All training courses based on latest guidance and best practice
Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) Level 2 – CPD Accredited – Online Training Course
Who is this course for?
LearnPac’s online first aid courses should be completed by all healthcare and social care staff. This includes voluntary staff and unpaid working in NHS and private hospitals. Locum doctors, locum allied health professionals, agency nurses and healthcare assistants can also complete these e-learning courses.
These online emergency at work training courses are also relevant for health and social care support workers, including those who work for nursing care homes, residential care homes and charities.
Access to desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone device.
LearnPac’s online courses range from introductory modules at Level 1 to advanced and expert modules up to Level 6
Our e-learning modules count towards CPD hours for professionals in various sectors to meet mandatory and statutory requirements
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Would this course be suitable for Duke of Edinburgh Leaders or is a full day hands on course needed?
Good afternoon Thank you for your message This course would be suitable for the theoretical aspects, however you would need to source a local practical session as well Many thanks LearnPac Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Satinder Bhamra asked:
Are you able to take the test more than once? Until you achieve the pass mark, at no extra cost?
Good morning Thank you for your query Learners have unlimited attempts on the assessment questions, however the questions do change each time a user refreshes the assessment. Learners must score 80% or higher to achieve a certificate We hope this helps Thanks LearnPac Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Adam Narey asked:
Is this course suitable for security officers looking to up skill, do you end up with a recognized accreditation?
Good morning This is a generic first aid course and is suitable for workers in any environment The course is classified as a CPD course. Meaning you will earn 2 CPD points upon successful completion. We hope this helps Kind Regards LearnPac Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is the certification for 2 or 3 years? Assume it’s the same as attending a normal classroom course ?
Good afternoon Thank you for your email This course has an expiry of 2 years as the course only covers the theoretical aspects Thanks LP Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can you tell me whether this qualification will be accepted by the Lawn Tennis Association.
Good morning Louise Thank you for your message. Our Emergency First Aid at Work Training is a generic course which can be used in any environment. We hope that this will be helpful to you. Kind regards MTG Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is this course suitable for school staff
Good afternoon Brendan Thank you for your message. This is a generic first aid course and is suitable for workers in any environment. The course is classified as a CPD course. Meaning you will earn 2 CPD points upon successful completion. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any questions further. Kind regards LearnPac Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
when and how i can start online course?
Good morning Thank you for your email As soon as you complete your booking through the platform, our support team will assign you to the course(s) If you have any further questions, please let us know Thanks LearnPac Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
how can i re download to get my certificate, i got 90% but cant download it!
Hi Emily Thank you for your email We have responded to your query and sent a copy of to your email ID Thanks LearnPac Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I need an emergency first aid at work certificate does this course provide that ?
Good afternoon Thank you for your message Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will receive a PDF certificate for Emergency First Aid If you have any other queries, please let us know Thanks LearnPac Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Would the certificate on completion be the emergency first aid at work certificate ? Thanks
Hi there Upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate that you can download or print I hope this helps Thanks LearnPac Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.