Add to basket or enquire
Emergency Care Worker Training with 'English for Healthcare' & 'Diabetes Awareness & Care' Course
Are you ready to save lives? Emergency Care Worker is one of the most appreciated courses available to professionals, which will help you as well in starting an amazing career with updated knowledge! Learn how to attend an accident and emergencies quickly, take charge, handle the most unwanted situation efficiently, and provide the best possible care to minimise the risk. Furthermore, 2 free Diabetes Awareness & Care and English for Healthcare courses are available immediately after purchase! Amazing Deal!!
This Emergency Care Worker course has been specially designed to help learners gain a good command of Emergency Care Worker, providing them with a solid foundation of knowledge to become a qualified professionals. It will guide you to control any unwanted situation using expert knowledge and practical references. You'll be able to treat mild to severe injuries, control severe bleeding, take care of the injured ones, control bleeding, take care of any fracture, wounds or spinal injury, and so on.
With the Emergency Care Worker course, you'll be able to help people out from life-threatening situations, handle any kind of emergency situation, get trained with all rounded approaches. Through this Emergency Care Worker course, you will gain both practical and theoretical understanding of Emergency Care Worker and will increase your employability in this field, help you stand out from the competition and boost your earning potential in no time!
Without making further delay gain the skills and credentials to kickstart a successful career now, and learn from the experts with this amazing step-by-step training course!
Learning Benefits of Emergency Care Worker:
After successful completion of this Emergency Care Worker course, you will
- Learn what do the emergency care workers do, their training and development
- Learn about the entry requirements for being emergency care worker, pay and condition, and the day-to-day tasks
- Learn about emergency care assistant clinical scope of practice
- Learn in detail about the types of bleeding and wounds
- Learn about direct pressure method
- Learn how to handle embedded objects
- Learn about arterial tourniquet
- Know how to do haemostatic dressings
- Know how to manage internal bleeding
- Learn airway management
- Recognise inadequate airways and ventilation
- Manage obstructed airways
- Learn about the primary survey and secondary survey
- Understand how to collect casualty information and victim’s information
- Learn how to examine a casualty
- Learn in detail about medical gases
- Learn about basic first-aid techniques
- Learn how to use face shields, put on a dressing, bandage
- Learn how to bandage a hand, sprain and how to make an arm sling
- Learn how to conduct cpr
- Learn how to deal with minor injuries
- Learn how to deal with loss of responsiveness and cpr
- Learn how to deal with secondary illnesses, injuries, and breathing problems
- Learn how to deal with fractures and dislocations
- Learn how to deal with trauma emergencies, and many more!
****Course Curriculum ****
*** Emergency Care Worker ***
Emergency Care -Introduction to Emergency Care Worker
- Emergency Care Worker
- Emergency Care -Training and Development
- Emergency Care -Entry Requirements
- Emergency Care -Pay and Condition
- Emergency Care -Day-to-Day Tasks
Emergency Care -Emergency Care Assistant Driving and Assisting the Clinician
- Emergency Care -Level of Competence
- Emergency Care -Emergency Care Assistant Clinical Scope of Practice
Emergency Care -Catastrophic Bleeding
- Emergency Care -Types of Bleeding
- Emergency Care -Types of Wounds
- Emergency Care -External Bleeding
- Emergency Care -Management
- Emergency Care -Direct Pressure Method
Emergency Care -Airway Management
- Emergency Care -Introduction
- Emergency Care -Recognising Inadequate Airway and Ventilation
- Emergency Care -Management of Obstructed Airway
- Emergency Care -Simple Airway Manoeuvres
- Emergency Care -Bag-Mask Ventilation
- Emergency Care -Suggested material for the Equipment Tray
Emergency Care -Primary Survey
- Emergency Care -Scene Survey
- Emergency Care -Questions to ask at the scene
- Emergency Care -Primary Survey
Emergency Care -Secondary Survey
- Emergency Care -Definitions and Purpose of a Secondary Survey
- Emergency Care -Steps of Secondary Survey:
Emergency Care -Medical Gases
- Emergency Care -Medical Gases
- Emergency Care -Identification of Medical Gas Cylinders
- Emergency Care -Cylinder Collar Information
- Emergency Care -Hazards
Emergency Care -Basic First-Aid Techniques
- Emergency Care -The Chain of Survival
- Emergency Care -The Do’s and Don’ts of Basic First-Aid
- Emergency Care -First Aid Kit
Emergency Care -Dealing with Minor Injuries
- Emergency Care -Abdominal Trauma
- Emergency Care -Allergic Reactions (Anaphylactic Shock)
- Emergency Care -Bites and Stings
- Emergency Care -Burns and Scalds
Emergency Care -Loss of Responsiveness and CPR
- Emergency Care -What to do When the Patient is Unresponsive and Breathing?
- Emergency Care -What to do When the Patient is Unresponsive and Not Breathing?
Emergency Care -Secondary Illness: Breathing Problems
- Emergency Care -Common Breathing Problems and First Aid Tips for Each Problem:
- Emergency Care -Asthma Attack
- Emergency Care -Choking
Emergency Care -Secondary Illnesses and Injuries
- Emergency Care -Common Secondary Illnesses and First Aid Tips for Each Problem:
- Emergency Care -Bleeding
- Emergency Care -Diabetes
Emergency Care -Dealing With Fractures and Dislocations
- Emergency Care -The Human Skeleton
- Emergency Care -Types of Fractures
- Emergency Care -Head injuries
Emergency Care -Trauma Emergencies
- Emergency Care -Basic Trauma Incident Procedure
- Emergency Care -Patient Assessment
After completing all the modules of the Emergency Care Worker course, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Now you can get the Emergency Care Worker Course Completion Certificate from Skill Up at a 50% reduced price. The PDF version is for only £4.5 (Previously £9) and the Hard Copy is for only £7.5 (Previously £15), while both version will cost you £12 (Previously £24) only.
Who is this course for?
Existing professionals or newbies who work in this field can amplify their skills & knowledge of this topic with our internationally-recognised Emergency Care Worker training, and it could make all the difference in escalating your career graph.
We know what Modern Online Learners are looking for – flexibility and accessibility. All of our courses are crafted and designed with those two words in mind. Grab a smart device or log in to your desktop to access our premium course contents. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there for round the clock.
If you desire to learn and climb the ladder of success with your learning, we won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience. Enrol now in Emergency Care Worker and start your learning journey.
- No formal qualifications required, anyone from any academic background can take this Emergency Care Worker course.
- Access to any internet-enabled smart device.
After completing this Emergency Care Worker you will gain the qualities necessary to excel and uncover exciting and rewarding work opportunities, such as
Health Care Support worker
Mental Health support Worker
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
is the exam online too?
Dear Belinda, Thank you for your question. Yes, the entire exam will be held online, and exam question will be multiple choices and true/false. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.