Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Emergency Care Assistant course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Emergency Care Assistant course will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Emergency Care Assistant training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Emergency Care Assistant course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Emergency Care Assistant course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Emergency Care Assistant course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Emergency Care Assistant course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Emergency Care Assistant course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Emergency Care Assistant course. The Emergency Care Assistant course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Emergency Care Assistant course is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for lifetime, you can complete the Emergency Care Assistant course when it suits you. Access the Emergency Care Assistant course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Emergency Care Assistant course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Emergency Care Assistant course now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Emergency Care Assistant course With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Emergency Care Assistant course
- Lifetime access to Emergency Care Assistant course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Emergency Care Assistant course
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Emergency Care Assistant course
- Study the Emergency Care Assistant course at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Emergency Care Assistant course
- Study the Emergency Care Assistant course in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Emergency Care Assistant course
The Emergency Care Assistant course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Emergency Care Assistant course content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Emergency Care Assistant course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Emergency Care Assistant Course Curriculum:
Module 1: Working in Different Healthcare Settings
- Working in different types of healthcare settings
- Working in acute care settings (hospitals)
- Working in sub-acute care settings
- Working in-home care and long-term care
Module 2: Legal, Standards and Professional Aspects of Ethical Practice: Part - 1
- Doctor-Patient Confidentiality or Implementation of P.L.R.C
- Access to the Patient Records Legislations
- Adult safeguarding and support Legislations
- Abortion Legislations
Module 3: Legal, Standards and Professional Aspects of Ethical Practice: Part - 2
- Mental Capacity & Mental Health Legislations
- Drugs Control, Supervision, Management & Health Protection Legislations
- The Code: Professional standards of practice and behaviour
Module 4: Initial Assessment
- Primary Survey
- Secondary Survey
- Full Body Examination
- Monitoring Vital Signs
- Emergency First Aid Kit
Module 5: Life-Saving Priorities
- Chain of Survival
- Resting Position
Module 6: Common Injuries
- Cuts & Grazes
- Sprains & Strains
- Splinters & Blisters
- Head Wounds
- Puncture Wounds
- Nosebleeds & Broken Nose
- Eye Injuries
- Knocked-out Teeth
- Ear Injury
- Heat Injuries
Module 7: Major Injuries
- Head injuries or Concussions
- Neck & Back Injuries
- Ankle and Foot Injuries
Module 8: Environmental Injuries
- Cold Injuries
- Frostnip & Frostbite
- Heat Injuries
- Heat Exhaustion
Module 9: Medical Emergency
- Heart Attack
- Asthma Attack
- Diabetic Hyperglycemia & Hypoglycemia
Module 10: Things to Keep in Mind
- Initial Steps
- Permission & Consent
- Removing Clothing
- First-Aid Myths
Module 11: Infection Control
- What is Infection?
- The chain of Infection
- Decontamination of non-invasive shared equipment
- Standard Precautions
- Guidelines for Standard Precautions
- Infection Prevention and Control Policies
- Prevention of Infection in Healthcare Settings
- Universal Precautions
- Infection Control in Special Circumstances
Module 12: Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Body Fluids
- Fluid and Electrolyte Transport
- Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- 10 Fluid and Electrolyte Imbalances
- Nursing Management for fluid and electrolyte imbalances
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Emergency Care Assistant course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Emergency Care Assistant course.
All students who successfully complete the Emergency Care Assistant course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Emergency Care Assistant course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Emergency Care Assistant course is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Emergency Care Assistant course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV.
The Emergency Care Assistant course is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Emergency Care Assistant course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
This Emergency Care Assistant course will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Emergency Care Assistant course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How many attempts am I allowed to retake the final exam
Hi Allan, Thanks for your interest. The learner can take as many retakes as he wants but with additional retake fees. Stay SafeThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.