Email newsletters and ebulletins
- £245 plus VAT small charity price (applies to registered charities with an annual turnover... Read more
- Tutor is available to students
Enews products are one of the most important marketing tools you have available to you. This immediate, low-cost way of building and maintaining a relationship with your audience can build your membership, increase support or sales, increase brand awareness and drive traffic back to your website. But how do you write content that your readers will love? Email newsletters and ebulletins shows you how to do all this, and much more. You will learn the tips and techniques that the professionals use to write quality copy that works on the screen. Please note, this is a writing course and focuses on content. You will not be taught design.
Want us to deliver this course at your organisation? Contact us for a bespoke quote.
Throughout our enewsletter training course you will break down exactly what makes a successful newsletter. You will cover all non-technical aspects of newsletter planning, writing and production. Please note, this is a writing course and focuses on content. You will not be taught design. Over the day you will cover:
- what makes a good enews product?
- decisions about design
- increase credibility with a footer
- subject lines and the ‘From' address
- headings and subheadings to get them reading
- images - when and how to use them
- developing content ideas that work for your audience
- writing content your audience want to share
- the secrets of quality copy
- writing for the screen
- a formula for the first paragraph
- what really is in it for them?
- writing good, short, clear pieces
- the ten rules of good copy
- interactivity and driving traffic back to your website
- writing links that encourage click-throughs
- evaluating your own writing and the writing of others
- a year of free support
This course takes place at the Centre's central London training suite with easy access to mainline rail, tube and bus links.
We can also run this course in-company for a group of people at your organisation.
Who is this course for?
This writing course is aimed at anyone who has to write and produce enewsletters for internal or external audiences. Our ebulletin writing course is equally useful for those new to producing enewsletters and those who are developing an existing enews product and are looking for some fresh ideas. Please note, this is a writing course and focuses on content. You will not be taught design.
The Centre works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
This enewsletter writing course takes place in our central London training suite and will help you develop a great enewsletter or ebulletin for your organisation. You will come away with the skills and confidence you need to develop an enews product that people look forward to receiving in their inbox and are keen to forward to their friends.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.