Add to basket or enquire
This library deals with the day to day functions in a bank carried out by the tellers. It explains the basic role of a teller and tells about checks and check handling. Further it details about various transaction processing in a bank and handling of cash by the tellers in the bank during a day. The library also covers cash balancing process by the banks and provides an overview of various bank services. How banks keep security and how do they do customer service is also discussed in the library. This library also deals with the marketing that the bank adopts for its services. Lastly, the library deals with the current form of banking, i.e., electronic banking and provides guidelines for ‘know your customers’ to the banks.
- Role of the Teller
- Checks and Check Handling- Part 1
- Checks and Check Handling- Part 2
- Processing Transactions - Part 1
- Processing Transactions - Part 2
- Handling Cash
- Cash Balancing
- Overview of Bank Services
- Bank Security
- Customer Service
- Marketing of Bank Services
- Electronic Banking
- Know Your Customer Guidelines
After the successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance and different aspects of electronic banking
- Explain the use of automated teller machines (ATMs) in accomplishing the banking needs of the customers
- Understand the importance of telephone banking as a part of e-banking
- Explain how internet banking and mobile banking will be useful to the customers for banking needs
- Understand the use of electronic fund transfer (EFT)
Who is this course for?
Those who are interested in the day to day operation of the bank.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.