Add to basket or enquire
Worried about your future and looking for a way to develop your career? Course Cloud can be the best solution for you to succeed. Course Cloud makes home training easy, and Electronic and Electrical Devices will teach you how to become a specialist without having to leave the comfort of your home. It was designed in partnership with industry professionals and will add essential competencies to your resume. And if you enrol now, you’ll get a special discounted price.
This bestselling Electronic and Electrical Devices has been developed by industry professionals and has already been completed by hundreds of satisfied students. This in-depth Electronic and Electrical Devices is suitable for anyone who wants to build their professional skill set and improve their expert knowledge.
The Electronic and Electrical Devices is CPD-accredited, so you can be confident you’re completing a quality training course which will boost your CV and enhance your career potential. The Electronic and Electrical Devices is made up of several information-packed modules which break down each topic into bite-sized chunks to ensure you understand and retain everything you learn.
We know that you are busy and that time is precious, so we have designed the Electronic and Electrical Devices to be completed at your own pace, whether that’s part-time or full-time. Get full course access upon registration and access the course materials from anywhere in the world, at any time, from any internet-enabled device.
Section 1: Introduction & Getting Started
- Unit 1: Introduction
- Unit 2: Instructor’s Introduction
Section 2: Electronic and Electrical maintenance Repair
- Unit 1: Becoming a Troubleshooter
Section 3: Tools Needed
- Unit 1: Tools Needed
- Unit 2: Multimeters
- Unit 3: Wire Cutter and Stripper
- Unit 4: Wiring Tools Soldering Iron
- Unit 5: Screw Drivers
- Unit 6: Pliers
- Unit 7: Wrench
- Unit 8: Oscilloscope and Function Generator
Section 4: Electronic Components
- Unit 1: Passive Electronic Components
- Unit 2: Active Electronic Component Diode
- Unit 3: Active Electronic Component Transistor
- Unit 4: Common Electronic and Electrical Components
Section 5: Testing
- Unit 1: Testing a Fuse
- Unit 2: Testing a Bulb or Lamp
- Unit 3: Testing a Switch
- Unit 4: Testing a Transformer
- Unit 5: Testing a Resistance
Section 6: Troubleshooting
- Unit 1: Safety Concerns
- Unit 2: Main Concerns – Maintenance
- Unit 3: Main Concerns – Servicing
- Unit 4: Troubleshooting Part – 1
- Unit 5: Troubleshooting Part – 2
Section 7: Introduction to Electronic Components: A Step by Step Guide
- Unit 1: Introduction
- Unit 2: Voltage Current and Resistance
- Unit 3: Types of Current
- Unit 4: Types of Circuits
- Unit 5: Practical: Introduction to Digital Multimeter DMM
- Unit 6: Volt Ohm Meter Basics
- Unit 7: Measuring Voltage
- Unit 8: Practical: How to Measure DC Voltage
- Unit 9: Measuring Current
- Unit 10: Measuring Currents – Lab Experiment Explained
- Unit 11: Practical 1: How to Measure Current
- Unit 12: Practical 2: How to Measure Current
- Unit 13: Measuring Resistance
- Unit 14: Practical: How to Test Resistors
- Unit 15: Circuit Diagram Basics and Basic Symbols
- Unit 16: Introduction to Resistor and Color Band Coding
- Unit 17: Power Dissipation + Parallel and Series Resistors
- Unit 18: Ohm’s Law
- Unit 19: Introduction to Capacitors
- Unit 20: Capacitors Behavior + Capacitors in Series and Parallel
- Unit 21: Practical 1: How to Test a Capacitor
- Unit 22: Practical 2: How to Test A Capacitor
- Unit 23: Introduction to Inductors
- Unit 24: Practical: How to Test and Measure Coils
- Unit 25: Introduction to Diode + Zener Diode and LED
- Unit 26: Practical 1: How to Test a Diode
- Unit 27: Practical 2: How to Test a Diode
- Unit 28: Introduction to Transistors
- Unit 29: Practical 1: How to Test a Transistor
- Unit 30: Practical 2: How to Test a Transistor
- Unit 31: Practical 3: How to Test a Transistor
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to get the UK and internationally recognised certificate to share your achievement with potential employers or to include it in your CV. You can obtain a physical version of your certificate for £12, or you can get a PDF format certificate for only £4 (processing fee).
Who is this course for?
- This course is for students / professionals who would love to hone skills and knowledge in their chosen area of study.
- This course is aimed at newbies looking to get started to learn in their chosen field as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Eagerness to learn.
- No formal knowledge is required
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.