Add to basket or enquire
Electric appliances are an inseparable part of the modern lifestyle. They are in our homes, schools and industries almost everywhere. Electric Appliances need a constant supply of electrons to operate. This is only possible to supply the appliances with unidirectional steady flow of electricity.
Our Electricity & DC Circuit Analysis course introduces the fundamental concepts of electrical direct current circuits, which form the basis to all electrical/electronic systems. The course has been thoughtfully designed to provide all the fundamentals you need to know regarding DC circuits with illustrations and examples.
After finishing this course you will have a very clear idea about DC circuits, why they are used and how to work with them.
Highlights of the Electricity & DC Circuit Analysis course:
- Develop your understanding of basic electric properties and nature of electricity.
- Learn the properties of conductors and insulators
- Gain knowledge of current and electric circuits
- Gain practical understanding of common electrical terms voltage, current and resistance and electric power
- Understand the ohm’s law and know how to use this law to solve series and parallel circuits
- Learn about electrical properties such as electric field, magnetism, capacitance and inductance.
- Know how capacitors and inductors work.
We’ve taken this comprehensive Electricity & DC Circuit Analysis Course and broken it down into manageable 11 units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following 11 units:
- Ch – 00 Intro Basic Electricity
- Ch – 01 The Nature of Electricity
- Ch – 02 Conductors & Insulators
- Ch – 03 Current and Electric Circuits
- Ch – 04 Ohm’s Law
- Ch – 05 Electric Power
- Ch – 06 Series & Parallel Circuits
- Ch – 07 Circuit Theorems
- Ch – 08 Electric Fields and Capacitance
- Ch – 9 Magnetism and Inductance
- Ch – 10 Transient Response Capacitors & Inductors
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your PDF Certificate at a cost of £9 and Hardcopy Certificate for £15.
Who is this course for?
This Electricity & DC Circuit Analysis course is suitable for anyone who is interested in the trade of electricity and electrical engineering and wants to have a better understanding of the fundamentals. It is also great for working professionals who have practical knowledge but require a theoretical understanding of electricity along with a CPD accredited certification to boost up his resume.
There are no specific prerequisites to attend this course, as it is designed as an introductory course for anyone interested in the trade. All the modules are fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device.
This course will boost up your resume if you are looking towards a career as an electrician or want to acquire extensive knowledge to work in the electrical engineering field. The certificate you will obtain is CPD accredited, it will help you stand out in the ever-competitive job market from your peers.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
What if I fale it
Dear Simon, Thank you for contacting us. If you fail your final exam at the first attempt, you can retake the exam. Stay Safe Stay Healthy.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.