Add to basket or enquire
***LAST MINUTE SALE***
Completing a course in Electrician is often the first step in a pathway toward a career as a Residential, Commercial or Industrial Electricians.
Individuals working successfully in related fields such as Maintenance Electrician or Apprentice will benefit from learning new techniques and offering additional services in their practice. Construction Industries, steel production, manufacturing and electrical power companies are popular employers of Electricians. Working as a freelance domestic electrician is an avenue many students choose to take after completing their studies.
A single course of £10 may not work for you in this regard and hence we have prepared this 4 courses Electrician bundle. The goodies don't end here; as bonus you would get Free Student ID, e-Certificate & Transcript. All of the 4 courses has lifetime access whereas other providers just offer 1 year of access. Assessment Exam and 24/7 Tutor Support is also included in the price.
Gain the essential skills required to become a qualified Electrician and set your career on the right path, with this complete bundle course for beginners.
This Electrician Bundle consists the following professional career oriented courses:
- Course 1: Electrician Training
- Course 2: Domestic Appliances DIY Repairing Course
- Course 3: Portable Appliance Testing and Risk Assessment Training
- Course 4: HVAC Basics and Refrigeration
The UK is still suffering from something of a trade skills (such as electricians, plumbers, bricklayers, etc.) shortage, meaning that there simply aren't enough tradespeople available to do all the jobs that need doing around the country.
This means that electricians are in very high demand right now, with many tradespeople finding that they're able to command a much higher price for their services than in the past. Interestingly, the result of last year's EU referendum seem to have exacerbated the skills shortage further, and UK electricians are sorely needed to replace the EU workers upon the trade industry relied until recently.
What Are The Goodies You Will Be Offered?
- 3 Additional Courses for Free as Bundle
- Free Digital Certificate
- Free Transcript
- Free Student ID Card
- Free Exam
- 24/7 Tutor Support
- Lifetime Access
**One Time Payment - Absolutely no hidden fees*
This year the average electrician salary recorded is £33,495, compared to £33,176 from the year before!!
The Electrician is a comprehensive bundle training course for anyone looking to establish a career as an Electrician. It provides both practical and theoretical knowledge of electricity, taking you through best practices for an Electrician, as well as fundamental procedures for working safely and competently.
Should you have any questions while studying this Electrician, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Electrician today and start learning.
--- Electrician ---
** Electrician **
Electrician - Module 01: Introduction and Basics
- Electrician - Module 01: Introduction and Basics
Electrician - Module 02: Electrical Units and Ohm’s Laws
- Electrician - Module 02: Electrical Units and Ohm’s Laws
Electrician - Module 03: Direct Current
- Electrician - Module 03: Direct Current
Electrician - Module 04: Alternating Current Basics
- Electrician - Module 04: Alternating Current Basics
Electrician - Module 05: Voltage and Resistance
- Electrician - Module 05: Voltage and Resistance
Electrician - Module 06: Capacitance and Capacitors
- Electrician - Module 06: Capacitance and Capacitors
Electrician - Module 07: Magnetism
- Electrician - Module 07: Magnetism
Electrician - Module 08: Safety Precautions
- Electrician - Module 08: Safety Precautions
** Electrician - Domestic Appliances DIY Repairing Course **
- Electrician: Introduction to Domestic Appliances
- Electrician: Repairing a Refrigerator
- Electrician: Repairing an Air Conditioner
- Electrician: Repairing a Washing Machine
- Electrician: Repairing a Coffee Maker
- Electrician: Repairing a Dishwasher
- Electrician: Repairing a Vacuum Cleaner
- Electrician: Repairing a Water Heater
- Electrician: Repairing a Television
- Electrician: Repairing Electrical Wiring
- Electrician: Repairing Cooking Appliances
- Electrician: Repairing a Cloth Dryer
- Electrician: Safety Precautions during Repairing Appliances
** Electrician - Portable Appliance Testing and Risk Assessment Training (PAT) **
Electrician - Module 01: Introduction to Portable Appliance Testing
- Electrician: What is a portable electrical appliance?
- Electrician: Portable and movable equipment
- Electrician: What are the risks?
- Electrician: Understanding shock risk
- Electrician: Electric shock
- Electrician: A little about risk assessment
- Electrician: Legislation
- Electrician: Who is responsible for pat testing
Electrician - Module 02: Risk Assessment
- Electrician: Introduction
- Electrician: Topics to be covered
- Electrician: What is a risk assessment?
- Electrician: Factors to consider during a risk assessment
- Electrician: Performing a risk assessment
- Electrician: Identifying the hazards
- Electrician: Identifying who might be harmed and how
- Electrician: Risk evaluation
Electrician - Module 03: Reducing and Controlling Risks
- Electrician: The choice and different kinds of equipment
- Electrician: Inspecting equipment
- Electrician: Pre-use checks
- Electrician: Visual inspections
- Electrician: General things to look for during a visual inspection
- Electrician: Inspecting the equipment
Electrician - Module 04: Combined Inspection and Testing
- Electrician: Combined inspection and testing
- Electrician: Who should carry out the tests
- Electrician: Assessing the competence of testers
- Electrician: Types equipment and tests
- Electrician: The different classes of equipment
***HVAC Basics and Refrigeration***
- Electrician - Module 01: Introduction to Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Electrician - Module 02: Heating Fundamentals and Psychrometrics
- Electrician - Module 03: HVAC Systems
- Electrician - Module 04: Heating and Ventilation
- Electrician - Module 05: Air Conditioning Systems for HVAC Technicians
- Electrician - Module 06: Compressors, Water Chillers, and Fans
- Electrician - Module 07: Piping for HVAC Technician
- Electrician - Module 08: Duct System in HVAC
- Electrician - Module 09: Refrigeration and Refrigerants
- Electrician - Module 10: Special Applications
- Electrician - Module 11: HVAC System Selection
- Electrician - Module 12: Safety in the HVAC Industry
After studying the course materials of the Electrician you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Electrician course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
This Electrician does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning. This Electrician was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
This Electrician Diploma will help you to brighten up your CV while exploring the following jobs -
- Apprentice Electrician
- Industrial Electricians
- Commercial Electrician
- Residential Electrician
- Maintenance Electrician
- Auto Electrician
- Domestic Electrician
- Automotive Electrician
- Outside Lineman/ Electrician
- Journeyman Electrician
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Are certificate & transcript available for all the courses in the bundle and included in the price?
Dear Anderson, Good afternoon. The PDF certificate and transcript are included in the course price.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I'm interested in the course I'm 45 and would like to apply for this when does the course start
Dear Gracie, Thank you for your question. This is a CPD accredited personal skill development course, and anyone above 16 years can enrol in the course. To enrol in this course, you have to purchase the course. After purchasing, you will be given login details with which you can start learning. Thank you.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Does any tutor is provided while doing course to get help if needed?
Dear Victor, Learners can get tutor support through email if they need any assistance while doing the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.