Elderly Care is suitable for anyone aspiring to or already working in this field or simply want to learn deeper into Elderly Care.
To make this Elderly Care course more accessible for you, we have designed it for both part-time and full-time students. This Elderly Care course is packed into the bite-size module for your convenience. You can study at your own pace or become accredited within hours!
If you require support, our experienced tutors are always available to help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Elderly Care course and answer all your queries through email.
Elderly Care will give you the necessary skills to provide effective health and safety care to any clients or family members in your care. You will learn the fundamental roles and responsibilities of carers, legal issues when working with a client, and identify aspects of medical conditions and emergencies. You will learn how to care for and communicate with ageing individuals with different types of health issues. Equipping your healthcare employees with Elder Care training helps eliminate conflicts between clients and employees, lowers the frustration levels for both parties, provides better customer service to your client and more.
What will you learn in this Elderly Care:
- Introduction To Guide To Dealing And Caring Elderly
- Caring For Elderly Parents or Relatives While Keeping Your Money
- How To Handle Bad Behaviour Problems By Elderly Parents
- Effective Caring For Your Elderly Relative’s: Home Help
- Going to A Better Place
- Listening to Your Parents Even Now
- Way To Improve Quality Of Life For Your Senior
- The Basics Of Caring For The Elderly: Pressure Sores
- The Golden Rule Of Caring For The Elderly Revealed!
- Caring for Elderly Diagnosed with Dementia
- The Greatest Loss Of Them All
- Watching Your Step: Avoiding And Dealing With Falls Whilst Caring For The Elderly
- Caring For The Elderly- A Stressful Job
- 4 Most Common Ailments Affecting The Elderly
- Top Outdoor Elderly Activities
- Safeguarding The Health Of The Elderly
- Taking Care Of Yourself As Well As The Elderly: Vacation And Respite
- The Caregiver’s Enemy No.1
- Mental Health Basics
- Are you Resilient
- Take Good Care of Yourself
- Healthy Relationships
- Risk Factors
- When Do You Need to See a Professional?
Method of Assessment:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice quiz based assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course (60% pass mark). The test will be marked immediately and results will be published instantly.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to obtain the certificates. You can claim a PDF certificate by paying a little processing fee of £2. There is an additional fee to obtain a hardcopy certificate which is £9.
Who is this course for?
Elderly Care is suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field
Our Elderly Care is open to all from all academic backgrounds and there are no specific requirements to attend this Elderly Care course. This Elderly Care course is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets etc.
This Elderly Care course opens a new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also gives you the opportunity to acquire extensive knowledge along with the required skills to become successful. You will be able to add our qualification to your CV/resume which will help you to stand out in the competitive job industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.