Challenge Training and Consultancy Limited
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This course is for anyone who needs to use the telephone to communicate effectively with customers, suppliers or colleagues.
This is a practical workshop that challenges attendees to understand the strengths and weaknesses of their current telephone style, and help them develop more confident and successful telephone behaviours.
- course overview - download
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Understand the advantages and limitations of their own telephone style, and identify development areas.
- Recognise the challenges of communicating over the telephone and how to overcome
- Use techniques to be more effective over the telephone
- Plan telephone calls successfully
- Manage “difficult” calls, while remaining calm and in control.
Who is this course for?
Anyone that uses a telephone at work to communicate with colleagues and customers.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.