London Training For Excellence
Productive management of the stores and stock control function is essential to the dynamic support of an organization’s operations.
In this programme you will learn how to:
- Effectively manage warehouse operations.
- Achieve maximum performance in stores management.
- Apply advanced principles of supply chain management.
Managing the Stores Operation
- Functions of a modern warehouse.
- Streamlining the flow of material.
- Utilizing warehouse management systems.
- Measuring warehouse performance.
- Effective utilization of bar coding.
- Employing the latest technology- radio frequency identification.
Managing the stock Control Function
- Effective strategies for stock control.
- Utilizing consignment stock.
- Moving to supplier managed stock.
- Lessons from the Japanese-just in time stock.
- Reducing excess and obsolete stock.
- Measuring stock control performance.
Advanced Supply Chain Management
- Creating a world-class supply chain.
- The importance of organizational structure.
- Building agility into the supply chain.
- Fostering adaptability in the supply chain.
- Measuring supply chain performance.
- Leading a supply chain turnaround.
Motivating and Coaching Stores and stock Personnel
- Theories of motivation.
- The manager’s role in motivating people.
- Developing your coaching skills.
- Creating a positive work environment.
- Obtaining the benefits of delegation.
- Working with poor performers.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.