London Training For Excellence
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Day 1 - Effective Media Campaigns:
- Welcome and introduction.
- Media campaigns – their use and their risks.
- Case study examples – what works and what does not.
- Practical example – tackling a business challenge.
- An introduction to evaluation.
Day 2 - A Problem-Solving Approach to Campaigns:
- Business strategy and problem identification.
- Problem solving methods – choosing the right one.
- Problem analysis – desk research, stakeholder analysis, PEST and SWOT.
- Setting measurable objectives.
- Force field analysis and risk identification.
Day 3 - Planning and Costing Campaigns:
- Identifying the stages of the campaign and decision points.
- Preparing an effective schedule – critical path analysis.
- Costing the plan and preparing a budget.
- Practice case-studies.
- Co-ordinating campaign elements across stakeholder groups.
Day 4 - Channels, Delivery and Evaluation:
- From strategy to tactics.
- Principles of evaluation.
- Research tools and methods.
- Channel effectiveness and use of media.
- Using influencer strategies to multiply effectiveness.
Day 5 - Putting it all together – Effective Delivery in Your Organisation:
- A risk-management approach.
- Dealing with contingencies.
- Winning support - selling ideas to others in the business.
- Ensuring that results are seen and credited.
- Personal action planning.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.