Staff Training Solutions
Add to basket or enquire
Effective Planning and Scheduling Level 3 Course
Certificate of achievement in Effective Planning and Scheduling Level 3 . Additional CPD Accredited Certificate with 40 CPD points available with no extra study.
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement.
As project managers and leads, we all know how difficult it can be to accurately determine the duration of a project, yet that is exactly what is expected of us on a regular basis. This Effective Planning and Scheduling course will not disclose the secret of creating an accurate schedule, because there isn’t one. However, it will provide the factors and fundamental elements that you should consider and address when creating any type of schedule.
This self-paced programme is available 24/7 providing you with the flexibility to train at the pace, location and time of your choosing. Endorsed certificate from a registered awarding body can be claimed on course completion. College registration, tutor support, course materials and additional supporting material are all included in the course fee.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define and create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Identify and understand task relationships
- Estimate task durations and determine project duration
- Construct a network diagram
- Calculate the critical path of a project
- Use the Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT) to create estimates
- Plan for risks
- Create a communication plan
- Effectively allocate project resources
- Update and monitor the project schedule
Introduction to Work Breakdown Structure
The unit 1 covers the following topics:
- About the Work Breakdown Structure
- The Role of a Work Breakdown Structure
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
- Types of Work Breakdown Structure Diagrams
- Work Breakdown Structure Formats
- Work Breakdown Structure Numbering
- Work Breakdown Structure Dictionary
Estimation Process and Aligning Resources for a Project
The unit 2 covers the following topics:
- Estimating Tips and Techniques
- Tips for Increasing Estimation Accuracy
- Identifying Task Dependencies
- Task Dependency Types
- Aligning Resources with Activities
- Resource Breakdown Structure
- Creating the Resource Breakdown Structure
- Stages of Resource Scheduling
- Resource Turnover
Effective Project Planning
The unit 3 covers the following topics:
- Types of Network Diagrams
- Critical Path Method
- Creating a Network Diagram
- PERT vs. CPM
- Scheduling Software
Project Risk Management and Communication Plans
The unit 4 covers the following topics:
- Uncertainty and Risk Management
- Risk Management Planning
- Monitoring and Controlling Risk
- Communication Strategies
- Tips for Successful Communication
- Creating a Viable Schedule
- Updating and Monitoring the Schedule
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a course with Staff Training Solutions you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
No particular entry requirement
OPTION-I: Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards
On course completion, learner can claim endorsed certificate by paying £85 accreditation fee + postal charges
Certificate of course Completion
Soft copy: £15
Hard copy of certificate you will pay £25
OPTION-II: CPD Certificate
CPD Standards Office Accredited Certificate can be claimed on course completion, which will be issued in association with CPD Courses (PDF format or hard copy)
CPD Accredited Diploma (PDF format) =£30
CPD Accredited Diploma (Hard copy) =£75
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.