Add to basket or enquire
----------Learn more, Pay less on this Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals ----------
Effective CV Writing Tips and Templates
Applying for a job is a skill everyone needs to harness, and in practice that means getting your CV in shape and practising your interview skills. The purpose of this Effective CV Writing Tips and Templates course is to understand how to be the best possible candidate you can be, so you can get the job you want, its simple.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by IAP.
What skills will I gain?
- Learn how to create a winning CV.
- Improve your CV writing and Interview skills.
- Understand how to design a traditional and a modern CV.
- Gain knowledge of cover letter writing.
- Learn about CV and covering letter templates.
- Learn how to identify and how to relate your past skills and experiences.
- Identify and highlight your strengths to better market yourselves.
➽ (Module 01) Writing a Resume (CV)
- Introduction to Resume (CV) Writing
- Main Components of Resume (CV)
- Layout and Formatting Resume
- Resume (CV) to get your Job you want
- Best Practice for Resume
- Exercise File – Writing Resume (CV)
➽ (Module 02) How to Write Effective Resume & Covering Letter
- How to Write Effective Resume & Covering Letter
➽ (Module 03) Design a Resume (CV)
- Introduction to Resume
- Design a Traditional Resume (CV)
- Design a Modern Resume
- Finishing the Resume (CV)
- Exercise Files- Design a Resume (CV)
➽ (Module 04) Making Recruiter Come to You
- Making Recruiter Come to You
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of assessment
- At the end of the course Effective CV Writing Tips and Templates, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this Effective CV Writing Tips and Templates course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the “Certificate in Effective CV Writing Tips and Templates”.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Anyone who wants to uplift their career
- Assistant for company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators or Office managers
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant & Administration Assistant
- Secretary, PA or Receptionist
- Office supervisor or team leader
- Businessman or Business professional
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.