Ad Vitam Learning
Add to basket or enquire
Welcome to Ad Vitam Learning's online CV writing skills training course. This CV Writing Skills e-learning course was developed to help individuals improve their Curriculum Vitae and improve their potential job prospects and personal development.
Ad Vitam's CV writing skills training course covers the following:
- What is a CV?
- When should you use a CV?
- Chronological CV
- Skills-based CV
- What is the best way to write a CV?
- Targeting your CV to the job role
- Getting the basics right
- Which parts do employers look for in a CV?
- Which personal details to include in a CV
- Choosing a sensible email address
- Education & professional qualifications
- Work experience
- Your interests and achievements
- Other skills to include in a CV
- Presenting your CV
- Key mistakes to avoid
- How long should a CV be?
- Making adjustments
- Selecting an appropriate font
- Font size
- Understanding the job description
- Tailoring your CV to the role
- Highlighting your key skills
- Making the most of your interests
- Highlighting your experience
- Should references be added to a CV?
- Updating your CV
- Top 10 tips for writing a CV
- Additional online resources
Who is this course for?
Who is this course for?
This CV Writing Skills e-Learning course should be completed by professionals from all sectors looking to improve their career and maximise their potential opportunities.
This CV Writing online training course can be taken as a standalone CPD course. This online CV Writing Skills training course covers the main points relating to writing a professional CV and enhancing your job and career prospects.
To complete this CV writing skills e-learning course, you will need access to a computer device, e.g:
- smartphone device
- Career support
- employment support
- job search skills support.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.