This program provides a comprehensive practical briefing on the issues and details of effective contract administration, claims management and negotiating settlements through a unique multidiscipline (Technical-Legal-Management-Audit-Finance) look at the issues. All Good Business Contract Decisions take into account Multi-discipline Inputs.
- The Management-Engineering-Legal-Scheduling-Audit Issues on Contracts.
- Rights, Duties and Implied Obligations of the Parties under:
Under Local Laws Regulations.
Under International Law.
- Rules and Doctrines of Precedence and Interpretation of Contracts Contractual Obligations:
As decided by Courts.
As applied by Arbitrators.
Interpretations during Contract Execution.
- Making Tendering Procedures More Effective:
Tendering Procedure, Public Tender Law.
- Transferring Risks not legally effective Just by Drafting…
When Risk Transfer is actually considered Complete in Law?
- Advantages, Disadvantages and When to Use:
Cost Reimbursable Contracts.
Fixed Price/ Lump Sum, Bill of Quantities.
Construction Manager Contracts.
Single General Contractor, Multiple Prime.
Fast Track Contracting.
Turn Key Contract, EPC, BOOT.
- Design Supervision Contracts:
How to protect your interests.. the issues.
Selection, Managing, Audit Control of Consultant’s Design Activity.
Consultant Contracts: Analysis and Contract Administration. Conditions to Check for and Include to Protect Owner’s Interests.
Consultant’s Insurance, Exclusions Warranties.
- Claims on projects
Nature of Claims.
Constructive Variations Issues.
- Fair Reasonable Price Determination and Impact Calculation (VO’s Claims):
Indirect Costs, Overheads.
Other Contractual Factors to Consider.
- Managing Meetings For Negotiating Settlement of Disputes Claims Negotiating VO’s Claims:
Deadly Negotiating Skills.
Games/Tricks Others May Play.
Bargaining Strategies Tactics.
- Dispute Resolution:
Options, Contractual Arrangement.
Settlement by Negotiations.
Mediation, Arbitration, Courts.
Management Audit Concerns.
- Worthwhile Project Closedown Reporting.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.