Add to basket or enquire
Kickstart your career & boost your employability by helping you discover your skills, talents and interests with our special Education Bundle . You’ll create a pathway to your ideal job as this course is designed to uplift your career in the relevant industry. It provides professional training that employers are looking for in today’s workplaces.
This Education Bundle consists the following Professional Career Oriented courses:
- Course 1: Home Education
- Course 2: EYFS Teaching Assistant and Child Development
- Course 3: Teaching Assistant Complete Course
**Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price**
Learn about Education from industry experts and boost your professional skill. This Education Diploma will enhance your skill and make you ready for the job market. You’ll get expert opinions about the best practices and problems of the Education. You’ll also gain the skills of Education to excel in your job and tips to master professional skills in no time.
You’ll be connected with the community of Education professionals and gain first-hand experience of Education problem-solving. The Education is self-paced. You can complete your course and attend the examination in your suitable schedule.
This Education will provide you with the latest information and updates of Education. It will keep you one step ahead of others and increase your chances of growth.
Easily learn the skills and knowledge you desire with our Education, you get an unparalleled learning experience with us and you get a digital certificate, transcript and a student ID card all included with the course price.
The goodies doesn’t end there, as a bonus, for a limited time only you will get 2 additional courses with this Education for free!
What makes us the go to choice for people who want to learn about Education is our dedication and commitment to providing you with the best service possible. You will get unlimited access to the Education, no matter where you are in the world you will be able to access your Education any time you want.
Should you have any questions while studying this Education, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Education today and start learning.
Why buy this Education?
- Unlimited access to all 3 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
- Get 2 additional courses included as bonus
Module 01: Introduction to Home Education
- Introduction to Home Education
Module 02: Formal Requirements for Home-Schooling
- Formal Requirements for Homeschooling
Module 03: Advantages and Disadvantages of Home Education
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Home Education
Module 04: Methods of Homeschooling (Part –A)
- Methods of Homeschooling (Part –A)
Module 05: Methods of Homeschooling (Part – B)
- Methods of Homeschooling (Part – B)
Module 06: Methods of Homeschooling (Part – C)
- Methods of Homeschooling (Part – C)
Module 07: Assessment of Home Education
- Assessment of Home Education
Module 08: Challenges of Home Education
- Challenges of Home Education
Module 09: Advices for Prospective Homeschooler’s Parents
- Advice for Prospective Homeschooler’s Parents
***EYFS Teaching Assistant and Child Development***
EYFS Teaching Assistant and Child Development
- Module 01: Special Education Needs (SEN) An Overview
- Module 02: SEN Support
- Module 03: High Quality Teaching for Pupils with SEN
- Module 04: SEN Teaching Methodologies
- Module 05: Communication and Interaction
- Module 06: Cognition and Learning
- Module 07: Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties
- Module 08: Sensory or Physical Needs
- Module 09: Working in Partnership
***Teaching Assistant Complete Course***
Module 1: Introduction to Teaching
- Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person
- Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family
- Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person
Module 02: Teaching Methodologies - Part 1
- Education – A Group Enterprise
- Traits to Develop
- Grow the Attention
- Learning Good Habits
- Importance of Memory
Module 03: Teaching Methodologies - Part 2
- Imagination is Important
- Breakdown of Thinking Process
- Appreciation – An Aesthetic Emotion
- Learning Reflexive Activities
- Differing Individuals
Module 04: Teaching Methodologies - Part 3
- Morality Matters
- Different Learning Methods
- Different Psychological Exercises
- Problems, Situations & Solutions
- Measuring the Achievements
Module 05: SEND Teaching
- Introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and Know Your Role as a Teacher
- SEN Code of Practice
- Get an Understanding on SENCO
- Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs
- Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils
- How to Deal with Pupils with Autism
- Understanding Learning Difficulties
- Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs
- Teaching Children with Down Syndrome
- Conclusion SEN
Module 06: Autism
- Introduction to Autism
- Causes and Diagnosis of Autism
- Other Conditions Associated with ASD
- In-depth Understanding and Dealing with Autistic Behaviour
- Socialising and Communication
- Choosing Schools
- What Should Teachers Do?
- Sex Education and Puberty
- Interventions: Treatments and Therapies for Autism
- Government policies on autism in England
Module 07: ADHD
- What is ADHD?
- Causes of ADHD
- Diagnosing ADHD
- Treating ADHD
- ADHD and Education
- Reasonable Adjustments: ADHD
- Adults with ADHD
Module 08: Dyslexia
- What is Dyslexia?
- Identifying Dyslexia
- Co-occurring Conditions
- Diagnosing Dyslexia
- Creating Dyslexia Friendly Environment
- Solutions for Dyslexia
After studying the course materials of the Education you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Education does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Education was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
As this course comes with multiple courses included as bonus, you will be able to pursue multiple occupations. This Education is a great way for you to gain multiple skills from the comfort of your home.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.