With a predicted shortfall of 850,000 IT jobs in Europe alone by 2020, there’s never been a better time to get a job in cyber security.
This program takes the tools and techniques covered in Ethical Hacker to the next level by utilising EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology.
Due to incredible demand for certified professionals, the average salary for cyber security is currently £50,000.
- Penetration Testing Essential Concepts
- Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time - start today and live your best life with the next generation of online learning.
Who is this course for?
Interested in a hacking and penetration testing program that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems, and application environments? Then the Certified Security Analyst course is for you.
Approved EC-Council training or two+ years experience in information security.
Ideal for: Security analysts, information security officers, vulnerability analysts.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.