Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
With a predicted shortfall of 850,000 IT jobs in Europe alone by 2020, there’s never been a better time to get a job in cyber security.
This program takes the tools and techniques covered in Ethical Hacker to the next level by utilising EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology.
Due to incredible demand for certified professionals, the average salary for cyber security is currently £50,000.
- Penetration Testing Essential Concepts
- Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time - start today and live your best life with the next generation of online learning.
How do I learn?
Experience Percipio, an intelligent online platform that delivers an unrivalled immersive learning experience.
The simple interface will help accelerate your learning and increase utilisation, with one-click access to your content. You’ll work from your personalised learning playlist, designed to help you reach your career goals.
Why choose us?
- Training aligned with what employers are looking for
- Award-winning student support
- Career Services – exclusive to students
- Ongoing progress reports
- Exam booking support
- 91% pass rate
- All UK students receive a TOTUM student discount card
During your studies, the Career Services team will equip you with the knowledge needed to tackle the complex jobs market and boost your employability.
By the time you’ve completed your course, you will have the tools and confidence to dive into a role that suits you.
You will receive a dedicated Career Services eBook, divided into 3 phases. Each phase will give insight into the jobs market with tailored support to guide your job search. You must complete the work included before unlocking the next phase of our Career Services.
Who is this course for?
Interested in a hacking and penetration testing program that covers the testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems, and application environments? Then the Certified Security Analyst course is for you.
Approved EC-Council training or two+ years experience in information security.
Ideal for: Security analysts, information security officers, vulnerability analysts.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.